Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Born to fail

Outcast In The Fog

Outcast In The Fog

Always Bored
Sometimes I believe that if there is a God, he put me on this planet to be a loser. That’s my purpose, to help inspire others into believing that they can always at least be better than me. I claim this because most of the time I try something, I fail no matter what while others excel, with ease as it looks like. Which is why I gave up on most things in life and stayed away from others, I won’t give them the satisfaction. This way of life or curse will always hold me back no matter what I do, or how long I do it. Some people tell me copium, (Which is the modern day retard’s new favorite word) but I feel this is the truth. Actually I know it is.

So if you're ever sitting there feeling useless, cheer up, at least you're not me.

Last edited:
We are all losers from the dating/sexual market here
You are with people of your kind now

Bro I also feel the same here, it makes me feel I am going through the worst phase of my life rn

I will be a king soon