Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Inceldom killed me

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
Every time I go outside and I see foids, I keep visualising how her bf who mogs the hell out of me is making out with her. I keep thinking about how easy it is for others, and how I’ll always be sitting on the sideline watching others getting what I desire. This life is hell and I can't get it out of my mind how inferior I am. Don't think I'll last long in this world. I'm already dead inside and weak asf.

Every time I go outside and I see foids, I keep visualising how her bf who mogs the hell out of me is making out with her. I keep thinking about how easy it is for others, and how I’ll always be sitting on the sideline watching others getting what I desire. This life is hell and I can't get it out of my mind how inferior I am. Don't think I'll last long in this world. I'm already dead inside and weak asf.

Attachments

• 55926.jpg
    55926.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 6
i hope you feel better.

Weird fetish but ok

Yes I look like shit irl. Everywhere I go, I'm the ugliest guy in the room.

Stop visualising some one else's sex scenes

I wish I was at least a normie but it’s almost impossible to rise if you’re at the bottom.
We can't do anything to change that's why I'm thinking about leaving the bp spaces and live my second life,

i hope you feel better.
Thanks brocel but society will put me into my place every time I try to rise as an incel. Fighting a battle that I already lost is pretty stupid tbh. Sometimes giving up is the only solution. I still get ptsd from the thoughts of the high school couples I used to know a few years ago.

Last edited:
We can't do anything to change that's why I'm thinking about leaving the bp spaces and live my second life,
Leaving bp spaces may help temporarily but in the long run you will still have a shit life and your mental health will get back to the same level prior to leaving the bp when you keep getting negative reinforcements again and again.

Leaving bp spaces may help temporarily but in the long run you will still have a shit life and your mental health will get back to the same level prior to leaving the bp when you keep getting negative reinforcements again and again.
We are chained and many haven't realised yet
The bp always comes to collect, but still talking about the same thing is boring

Thanks brocel but society will put me into my place every time I try to rise as an incel. Fighting a battle that I already lost is pretty stupid tbh. Sometimes giving up is the only solution. I still get ptsd from the thoughts of the high school couples I used to know a few years ago.
have you ever thought about writing? maybe a book or a song or something or maybe even drawing.

have you ever thought about writing? maybe a book or a song or something or maybe even drawing.
JFL I’m too low iq to write books. I better rot instead of embarrassing myself