Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Bosniak bodybuilder and gang member kills his foid wife in front of his kid (video)

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
Bosniak man Nermin Sulejmanović who is a known gang member and drug dealer (dark triad pill) killed his wife on a live stream and a in front of his kid.His reasoning is that she didn't let him see his kid.How will IT fags try to spin this they always tell us how being nice and a jester will get us laid but this bitch went after a dark triad roid scumbag and got what she deserved.I do feel bad for the kid though having to witness this.

The video i uploaded is compressed a lot original was huge but il put the original quality version bellow

News segment about it:

Here is the original quality video in case somebody wants to download

Not interested in seeing a innocent kid getting traumatized, but hope the fucking psychopaths on this fucking forum get off to it.

Not interested in seeing a innocent kid getting traumatized, but hope the fucking psychopaths on this fucking forum get off to it.
Then discuss other things i put in the post you don't need to watch the video did you even read what i wrote nigger

Bosniak man Nermin Sulejmanović who is a known gang member and drug dealer (dark triad pill) killed his wife on a live stream and a in front of his kid.His reasoning is that she didn't let him see his kid.How will IT fags try to spin this they always tell us how being nice and a jester will get us laid but this bitch went after a dark triad roid scumbag and got what she deserved.I do feel bad for the kid though having to witness this.

The video i uploaded is compressed a lot original was huge but il put the original quality version bellow
View attachment 839695

News segment about it:
and just as i expected he isnt anything near a chad he is an ugly retard. how the fuck people like this are allowed to breed but we cant is honestly beyond all reasoning

After we finish gradually getting rid of the Bosnians, the country looks beautiful for NW Europeans to live in.

Roided baldcel, she had no respect for him despite his fake muscles.

Roided baldcel, she had no respect for him despite his fake muscles.
and just as i expected he isnt anything near a chad he is an ugly retard. how the fuck people like this are allowed to breed but we cant is honestly beyond all reasoning
Jfl look at the youtube comment by this femoid saying:
Hot, id forgive him everything

The best thing when dark triad males get life in prison or die.. is knowing all the females who were turned on by him, now have to tolerate being around kind, 'nice' beta males.

Why does her face look like that did he beat her up too.

I guess a roided gang member was worth dying for.
"he is so jealous XD"
"i need a real man "

childhood trauma joined the chat

Muslims are fucked

Meh that was boring, is that the full video?

This is what happens when you like dark triad piece of shit thugs

What do you expect from retards who have kids ?

Most human Bosnian. NATO should have fucked off and let the serbs wipe these fuckers from the gene pool.

View attachment 839695

News segment about it:
Good, hopefully the kid will have psychological trauma for the rest of his life.

No wonder Serbs disliked them.

Foid personality detector malfunction again

She looks tired but now she'll sleep forever adios

The more I see of humanity the stronger my desire for absolute solitude and isolation

Never feel sorry for female domestic abuse "victims". These personality detectors knew what they signed up for and fucked him anyways. I'd give the kid a hug though.

Send full vid

View attachment 839695

News segment about it:
do you have more of these softcore vids

Normally I would say to just take the kid and run, and killing the mom will just make it impossible for you to raise the kid.

But in this case the dad was a drug dealer gang member piece of shit. But the mother was a piece of shit for breeding with him.

The kid never stood a chance, that’s the real tragedy.

Victims of domestic abuse could choose 'boring' nerdy men but they prefer violent abusers.

And that is why he is incel, due to his toxic personality

Incels are responable for this also according to media

oopps ! personality detector failed