Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Bosniak bodybuilder and gang member kills his foid wife in front of his kid (video)

Good, that's what she gets for breeding with a scumbag human being.

Bosniak man Nermin Sulejmanović who is a known gang member and drug dealer (dark triad pill) killed his wife on a live stream and a in front of his kid.His reasoning is that she didn't let him see his kid.How will IT fags try to spin this they always tell us how being nice and a jester will get us laid but this bitch went after a dark triad roid scumbag and got what she deserved.I do feel bad for the kid though having to witness this.

The video i uploaded is compressed a lot original was huge but il put the original quality version bellow
View attachment 839695

News segment about it:
Bro that's kinda fucked ngl

So yet another foid gets killed by a sex-haver that she was having sex with.

Yet incels are demonized as the biggest threat to society.

NGL, for a few minutes I was worried he might get crud - or a hole - all over his car!

What a nice porch!

The larger file link is broken

Damn I really wanted to see that little cretin get shot too (in roblox)

Last edited:
When I searched the story it said he killed two other Bosniaks then killed himself.

All foids deserve a daily shooting in the head.

Fucking lifefuel. This should serve as a warning to sluts as to what happens when they rat on their husbands and steal their kids.
Going to have a wank to it now :feelskek:

Before feeling any sense of pity or mercy remember that this would be her face looking at you

Istock 000018578102small 70c0b5bc5ef33de429366ca9d30713fccb75fa5d s1200
IStock 184916705 1320x948
B71c7e77ac7dfe47831f90656e00472a
F2c8c141 5ccd 48d3 ac2f 627d3a322eca

This is brutal, she didn't deserve this, espcially not the kids.

A reminder that w0men are like little childrean and shouldn't have an agency in choosing partners, if it was around the middle ages w0men wouldn't get into those situations, since her parents(If normal and loved their dauther) would choose her a good and stable partner.

This proves that their personlity detector is broken,