Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Boston's noodle mayor facing a lawsuit for supposedly discriminating against whites.

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
What do you think guys. Have we found an actually anti-white noodle, or is she just salty cause some Italian stallion rejected her:feelshaha::feelshehe::feelshmm:?

The owners of five restaurants in Boston, Massachusetts, are alleging they have been discriminated against because of their white, Italian background by the city's Democrat Mayor Michelle Wu. The legal dispute stems from the levying of a fee on restaurants in the North End area—which is known for its Italian heritage—for placing tables outside for outdoor dining. Court documents cited a joke she made in a St Patrick's Day speech on March 17, 2022, in which she said: "I'm getting used to dealing with problems that are expensive, disruptive and white."
In 2022, Wu ordered that restaurants in the area that wanted to have outdoor dining for that summer would have to apply for a license to do so, which would cost $7,500, and the use of parking spaces would cost an additional $480 per space used. Court documents state that the order didn't apply to other restaurants elsewhere in Boston, noting that there were at least 114 restaurants in the nearby vicinity with outdoor dining, a majority of which were not charged for a license. Some 15 percent of all city licenses were given to restaurants in the North End.
"It is commonly known that the traditional owner of a restaurant in the North End of Boston is a white male of Italian descent," the complaint said. "And the North End is generally regarded as the last true ethnic Boston Italian neighborhood."

This later bit is just hilarious lol:

The documents also claimed that white Italian owners were omitted from the city's All Inclusive Boston Campaign, which was aimed at attracting tourism and promoting minority-owned businesses.
Kek:feelskek:. I mean, yeah? What else did those mofos expect lol:feelshaha:. Don't tell me they actually fell for that "Italians are not white" meme or something:feelskek::feelskek:. I'm not even an American and even I know, just by watching what's going on in that country, that I would be very quickly kicked out (and demolished online) if I tried to be a part of something meant to "promote minorities." Just how absolutely fucking retarded do you have to be to actually live in America as a white person and unironically, for some reason, believe that something made to "promote minorities" is meant for you and to help you:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Italians are not considered white in Canada.

I bet it's legit, the gooks got their own Chinatown in the center of downtown Boston. When I visited there I couldnt step foot outside the hotel without getting surrounded in a chink swarm. Theyre kicking whitey out, gonna be a Chinese sleeper base in WW3
Chingchong

Last edited:
Italians are a minority, globohomo is just antiwhite. Next, you'll be telling me slavs aren't a minority.

Boston is on a Shinkansen towards becoming the next San Francisco. I hope to leave this place within the next couple of years and go somewhere in the South, or at very least go back to the mid Atlantic
I bet it's legit, the gooks got their own Chinatown in the center of downtown Boston. When I visited there I couldnt step foot outside the hotel without getting surrounded in a chink swarm. Theyre kicking whitey out, gonna be a Chinese sleeper base in WW3
View attachment 745954View attachment 745956
Funny enough, Boston was ground zero for covid in the US. I’m surprised it wasn’t somewhere on the west coast

Are you Canadian?
i lived in canada for most of my life. italians might not be considered white because of how they look since i guess they can be confused for being arabic, but if you ask anyone in canada if italians are white im pretty sure 99% would say yes.

Last edited:
i lived in canada for most of my life. italians might not be considered white because of how they look since i guess they can be confused for being arabic, but if you ask anyone in canada if italians are white im pretty sure 99% would say yes.
No, that is a cope. I thought European = white due to American media, but that was definitely not the case when I started talking to people here and Italians. Almost none of then identify as white, and I know white Italians that brag about passing as white.

White people deserve better.

No, that is a cope. I thought European = white due to American media, but that was definitely not the case when I started talking to people here and Italians. Almost none of then identify as white, and I know white Italians that brag about passing as white.
JFL maybe italians don't identify as white but they are considered white by most people. or are you saying even the non italians say italians aren't white?

nothing will happen. the US is only 60% white, do you think whites have any meaningful impact there? especially when you consider than 90% of those 60% live in buttfucknowhere

Jfl, that's actually pretty bizarre if you consume US media in which, as you've mentioned, European = white, like I do as well. I mean, considering stuff like the case talked about in my first post, it's not bad for at least some Europeans to have places in the Anglosphere where they aren't considered "white opressors"... but still, pretty weird.

JFL maybe italians don't identify as white but they are considered white by most people. or are you saying even the non italians say italians aren't white?

Jfl, that's actually pretty bizarre if you consume US media in which, as you've mentioned, European = white, like I do as well. I mean, considering stuff like the case talked about in my first post, it's not bad for at least some Europeans to have places in the Anglosphere where they aren't considered "white opressors"... but still, pretty weird.
I assume you live in western europe? i know this is not the case in the UK, and i dont know about australia or new zealand, but in north america, slavic people are not or are very rarely discriminated against. i would guess there are sizeable amount of people who don't even know what slavic means.
it was honestly hilarious to me when i first heard that western europeans discriminate against slavs, euros online always talk about how racist murica is meanwhile they are still racist against other whites JFL

Idk what ethnics would think in Canada. But if they saw most Italians, they wouldn’t be too sure either.

That’s the whole point. They’re considered white in America now, but they’re still not in Canada. I think ignoring the whole looks aspect, Greeks and Italians were heavily discriminated against in Canada, with there being riots against them moving into white neighbourhoods.

There are some differences in how we address different races in Canada as well. We call ethnics as “visible minorities”, which means they look non-white. French (who are white) are also considered minorities unironically. The dynamics are similar to America, but there are also many things that are different.

I assume you live in western europe?
Nope, and tbh, I don't have any plans to move there any time soon.

i know this is not the case in the UK, and i dont know about australia or new zealand, but in north america, slavic people are not or are very rarely discriminated against. i would guess there are sizeable amount of people who don't even know what slavic means.
Good to hear. Though, what I meant is that this also means that we are getting hit with the general anti-white stuff there, such as the case this thread is about.

it was honestly hilarious to me when i first heard that western europeans discriminate against slavs, euros online always talk about how racist murica is meanwhile they are still racist against other whites JFL
Basically... but not exactly. In North America, or at least the US, your race is the most important thing deciding and determining your identity. Basically, your phenotype/colour is the most important thing about you there.

That's not the case in Europe or most of the rest of the world, where your ethnicity/nationality is instead the most important part of your identity. This map explains it quite neatly in my opinion:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Whatifalthist/comments/1380pq7/how_does_your_country_define_race/

how-does-your-country-define-race-v0-cqboa557vvxa1.png

Basically, what I'm saying, it's not really that Western Europeans are "so racist" that they are "racist against other whites." They are just regularly racist/xenophobic/whatever against foreigners and outsiders, it's just that who is a foreigner or outsider to them is differently defined there (and in the rest of the world) than in the US, which is why Americans find it bizarre to see those groups discriminating against each other, since in the US, they're seen as the same group.

Idk what ethnics would think in Canada. But if they saw most Italians, they wouldn’t be too sure either.

That’s the whole point. They’re considered white in America now, but they’re still not in Canada. I think ignoring the whole looks aspect, Greeks and Italians were heavily discriminated against in Canada, with there being riots against them moving into white neighbourhoods.

There are some differences in how we address different races in Canada as well. We call ethnics as “visible minorities”, which means they look non-white. French (who are white) are also considered minorities unironically. The dynamics are similar to America, but there are also many things that are different.
Interesting. In that case, it seems that (contrary to the map I posted above) identity there is seen in more "Eurasian" terms than American ones, with nationality/ethnicity (just ethnicity honestly, though it might seem like nationality is also important, but that's just because in a lot of those countries those two terms are pretty much the same, ethnicity trumps all in Europe and Asia (East Asia at least)) being more important than phenotype/skin colour.

IMG 20230630 WA0012

IMG 20230424 WA00037
IMG 20230520 WA00037
IMG 20230430 WA00046
IMG 20230630 WA0010
IMG 20230630 WA00091
IMG 20230521 WA00387

IMG 20230706 WA0006

@Copexodius Maximus

Why it seems that blacks never punished for anything, especially anti-white hatred?

What do you think guys. Have we found an actually anti-white noodle, or is she just salty cause some Italian stallion rejected her:feelshaha::feelshehe::feelshmm:?

This later bit is just hilarious lol:

Kek:feelskek:. I mean, yeah? What else did those mofos expect lol:feelshaha:. Don't tell me they actually fell for that "Italians are not white" meme or something:feelskek::feelskek:. I'm not even an American and even I know, just by watching what's going on in that country, that I would be very quickly kicked out (and demolished online) if I tried to be a part of something meant to "promote minorities." Just how absolutely fucking retarded do you have to be to actually live in America as a white person and unironically, for some reason, believe that something made to "promote minorities" is meant for you and to help you:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.
asian americans have picked their side
hopefully whites abandon them when shtf

White cucks votes for her. They got what they signed up for. Vote trash, get trashed

White cucks votes for her. They got what they signed up for. Vote trash, get trashed
I'm a white nationalist and I admit western whites r hopeless. I hope when they get replaced their wokeshit dies with them