Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bottle of Vodka per day

Redwaveus

Redwaveus

Greycel
Hello Brocells

I live off a disability pension and have nothing else to do than to drink a bottle of Vodka per day. Is it a lot if I have to drink the first shot at 6 in the morning?

My old teacher told me that people who drink in the morning are total alcoholics.

Such is the slavcel life

Been there, had to stop though eventually

Hello Brocells

I live off a disability pension and have nothing else to do than to drink a bottle of Vodka per day. Is it a lot if I have to drink the first shot at 6 in the morning?
I would suggest quitting, I used to blow all my check on groceries and booze, Now im a minimalist and have saved 640 usd this month alone by just living on veggies, Spaghetti and meat with 1 dollar chopped tomatoes from italy pure ofc. I get 1000 usd a month neetbuxx, My goal is to spend less and less and find a routine so i can save most money.

Bottle of vodka a day keep the doctor away

Been there, had to stop though eventually
Based, Alcoholism isnt good, When the cope stop working youd just get addicted and mental health worse and worse, It only works in moderation tho. But i quit for 4 months aleredy!

Man...if I had money, I'd smoke hookah drink beer and rot in my bed with my phone

What disability you have?

Hello Brocells

That's how my mother died not that I care about her because she let me into this life of misery anyway but there are better things to do with your time and getting drunk is fun but I can't imagine living with hangovers everyday that was my life and my twenties I quit drinking and I only smoke marijuana and things have been improving in my life since I hit my 30s

Vodka sucks for me