Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Boy insemination initiation rites

Bone Tomahawk

Bone Tomahawk

Rapist misogynist
-
Sexual initiation rites of pre-pubescent boys as young as seven years old is or was practiced in many cultures and usually involves sexual acts with older males, for example in the New Guinea Highlands. Among the Baruya, Etoro, and Sambia peoples, fellatio and the ingestion of semen is performed; the Kaluli practice anal sex to 'deliver' semen to the boy. These rites are often based on the belief that women represent cosmic disorder.[11] Similar rites of ‘boy insemination’ used to be practiced by societies of indigenous Australians, in ancient Greece, and in Japan during the Edo (Tokugawa) period.

We wuz gays n' shieet.

Not surprised, I thought it was just something they did for fun.

Surprising.
Im not surprised about greece and japan. Civilization promotes pederasty. And japanese push faggotry more than anyone else in modern world, using their degen cartoons

I assume this type of stuff was popular around the whole world pre-Abrahamic religions

Im not surprised about greece and japan. Civilization promotes pederasty. And japanese push faggotry more than anyone else in modern world, using their degen cartoons
Japan's degeneracy seems more recent, I didn't expect it from previous generations of japs.