Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tranny tricks teenage boy into sex

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
MD5K6ULB5ZHFTE2MHIU3VLOVZQ.jpg

A lunch food delivery ended up in an arrest after a 17-year-old called his mother to tell him details of what happened when he said a woman lured him into an apartment on Miami Beach.

According to Miami Beach Police, the teen was dispatched to deliver food to a person named “Lizbeth” on Thursday, Feb. 17 at 12:30 p.m. to a West Avenue apartment.

After dropping off the food and getting money from the woman, the teen left but, he said while he was outside of the building, Lizbeth invited him back into the apartment. He complied. Inside, he said he watched as Lizbeth took a sniff of a substance police said was “poppers” or “rush” that she took from inside a box on the nightstand next to the bed.

Lizbeth then removed the boy’s pants and underwear and performed sex acts on him, according to the report, which then recounted that the teen asked Lizbeth if she had a condom and she gave him one.

The two engaged in various sex acts, according to the police report.
After he left the apartment, he called his mother to tell her what had happened. He said that Lizbeth was a transgender female and that he felt like he had become intoxicated by the substance.
He had the telephone number from the delivery and also told his mother the address. Miami Beach police responded to the apartment. She was advised that the victim was a minor and of the charges.

The woman was identified as Katherine “Lizbeth” Soto Castro, 36, of Miami Beach.
She is charged with 2 counts of unlawful sexual activity with a minor.

Last edited:
Literally looks like bogdanoff :lul:

the tranny didnt trick anyone, little fucker is a faggot

I'm more ashamed of the teen for being such a faggot, they should both be gassed and then bathed in sulphuric acid

nightmare fuel

A lunch food delivery ended up in an arrest after a 17-year-old called his mother to tell him details of what happened when he said a woman lured him into an apartment on Miami Beach.

According to Miami Beach Police, the teen was dispatched to deliver food to a person named “Lizbeth” on Thursday, Feb. 17 at 12:30 p.m. to a West Avenue apartment.

After dropping off the food and getting money from the woman, the teen left but, he said while he was outside of the building, Lizbeth invited him back into the apartment. He complied. Inside, he said he watched as Lizbeth took a sniff of a substance police said was “poppers” or “rush” that she took from inside a box on the nightstand next to the bed.

Lizbeth then removed the boy’s pants and underwear and performed sex acts on him, according to the report, which then recounted that the teen asked Lizbeth if she had a condom and she gave him one.

After he left the apartment, he called his mother to tell her what had happened. He said that Lizbeth was a transgender female and that he felt like he had become intoxicated by the substance.
He had the telephone number from the delivery and also told his mother the address. Miami Beach police responded to the apartment. She was advised that the victim was a minor and of the charges.

The woman was identified as Katherine “Lizbeth” Soto Castro, 36, of Miami Beach.
@incelerated and @Broly did the same thing

Hahaha :feelsPop::feelshaha:
you can't make it up. Imao

A 17 year old teenage male?

@Broly was that you nigga? :worryfeels: :feelswhere:

To be honest I'm jealous of people who live somewhere where the age of consent is 18 and not 16. 16 is a bit dumb because normies seem to get very confused by that and end up with laws surrounding it that make no sense. For example a policewoman straight-up told me that sex chat with a 17 year old was illegal but sex with a 17 year old was not. lol

Other than that... how did he get intoxicated if he never took it? I don't get that part of it.

But yeah of course anywhere where the age of consent is 18 you need to be wary of that.

Other than that I dunno. Kind of a mundane event that was blown out of proportion, lol. 17 is easily old enough to just walk away if you're not interested.

in a just world he would be killed

That is a ugly tranny, kids a faggot for not running out of there.

he knew what was up. post nut clarity kicked in. he shoulda kept the number and the phone and went back whjenever the nedd arose:feelskek:

"I'm telling my mommy on you!" said the buttfucking faggot after several cooms.

holy fuck that's hilarious

Clearly he didn't if he ran to police
I think he would have figured it out sometime in between the "various sex acts". I think he just forgot to say "no homo" after the anal, so he had to correct it.

I think he would have figured it out sometime in between the "various sex acts". I think he just forgot to say "no homo" after the anal, so he had to correct it.
He ran to police. None of that makes sense if he ran to police. He got tricked

how did the tranny fool him? the 17 was clearly a faggot like nigga at 17 you're grown enough to know what's up
It pretended to be a foid and probably only offered anal. And the desperate kid probably accepted the offer. Then he got tired of anal, went searching for the pie and found a Candle instead. What exactly is hard to understand

It pretended to be a foid and probably only offered anal. And the desperate kid probably accepted the offer. Then he got tired of anal, went searching for the pie and found a Candle instead. What exactly is hard to understand
Cope

This dude wanted to fuck her lol faggot

She looks identical to a lot of over-makeup foids jfl