Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Boyfriend said my vagina looks like a meat sandwich from a shady gas station"

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★
Capture12345

Roastie took a 1000 cocks before him :feelskek: :feelskek:

Soyboys and foids freaking out in the comments

Capture12345

Capture12345

They act as if shes some treasure. If she leaves he'll just replace her with another whore, and that's why she hasn't left already. She knows shes not special and can be easily replaced.

It always angers me when they tell the roastie to move on and that there's "plenty of fish in the sea". She already has an owner. She already had a man's penis inside her. Why should any other man be willing to have a relationship with her when other men got to fuck her and the last one even made fun of her subhuman roastie pussy? It would be super degrading.

Last edited:
There is nothing more beautiful in this entire universe than seeing a woman’s ego get crushed

Look at all ''""Guy""" here cucks to defend her roastie pussy

The guy is based. Soyboys and cucks protecting M'lady should go home and jerk off to morbidly obese feminists. She ain't gonna give them her pussy. She'll go back to fucking her Chad bf even after he ridiculed her pussy. :feelskek: :feelskek:

Why all these soycucks are drunk?

Sounds like their ""SO""s are fucking bulls in the next room.

"I CANT STOP HAVING SEX WITH STRANGERS BUT I HATE IT WHEN MY CUCK SAYS THE ABYSS I CALL A VAGINA LOOKS LIKE A ROASTBEEF SANDWICH FROM AN INDIAN SUBWAY BRANCH"

JUST DUMP HIM QWEEN :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Cry me a river. Foids will laugh about guys' dicks all the time but god forbid someone makes fun of their roast beef pussies. They get what they fucking deserve.
There is nothing more beautiful in this entire universe than seeing a woman’s ego get crushed

Last edited:
She milked them off for validation thats all

Cry me a river. Foids will laugh about guys' dicks all the time but god forbid someone makes fun of their roast beef pussies. They get what they fucking deserve.
Ikr these entitled pieces of shit deserve to be rotten and burn in hell I seriously can't stand their hypocrisy and high af standards but "nOoOoOhhH, pLs dOn'T mAkE FuN oF mE iM A pRiNcEsS" and the awful soyboys and stupid cunts who approve whore behaviour just make it x1000 worse jfl this is laughable.

AB8AE816 9575 43F3 9FBD 91F21A1349A4

YOU TOXIC INKELZ. ALL VAGINAS ARE BEAUTIFUL I BET YOU HAVE A SMALL PENIS (muh body shaming) YOU MISOGYNISTIC VIRGIN. (But being a virgin doesn't matter) :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :soy: :feels: :feels: :soy: :feels: :soy: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels:
Roastie took a 1000 cocks before him
Thread Link:

He creampies an American roastie, decidedly not based.
Based is always a relative description. IE nobody is based compared to the most-based guy, but this guy negging his roastie GF is definitely more based than guys with roastie GFs afraid to neg them

Funny as fuck

Based :feelshaha:
Soyboys literally shaking

Screen Shot 2020 01 21 at 113110 AM

:soy: :soy::soy:
Does that mean rosties who say guys have small dicks should get slapped by their parents too?

Wth is with the "Guy here" faggotry the soys like starting their comments with? You fags won't get any pussy doing that. No chad ever sat behind a computer and started a comment off with "Guy here" because he doesn't care about getting validation from old and fat whores on reddit.

>he said something about mayo after he cums
chuckled sensibly ngl

View attachment 193046
Does that mean rosties who say guys have small dicks should get slapped by their parents too?

Wth is with the "Guy here" faggotry the soys like starting their comments with? You fags won't get any pussy doing that. No chad ever sat behind a computer and started a comment off with "Guy here" because he doesn't care about getting validation from old and fat whores on reddit.
Guy here :soy: :soy: You’re a misogynist

View attachment 193046

My thoughts exactly

Guy here :soy: :soy: You’re a misogynist
I'm sure a stacy will send you a PM shortly and thank you for telling off that evil inkwel like the big strong guy you are.

OP are you seriously expecting something not retarded and hypocritical to come out of TwoXChromosomes?
I can think of something more beautiful :feelsEhh: