Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brad Pitt is aiming low now

• Thread starter RuudVanNistelrooy
  • Start date
RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
His new gf is past prime and nothing special.
In EE he could date a 21 - 25 year old 8/10.

All About Ines de Ramon, Brad Pitt's Girlfriend and Paul Wesley's Ex

In Europe/USA he could date a 21 year old 9/10 too

Lel, mid tier Becky.

It's so fucking over for sub7 men.

Mid tier Beckies are now dreaming of Brad Pitts.

As muh boy @Todd Thundercock so wisely pointed out in another thread you don’t want to date up or at your level as a Chad or normie when seeking a long lasting relationshit.

You date down to maximize your chances of the foid actually remaining loyal to you with the operating idea being that her natural hypergamy won’t activate because she knows that she cannot do better than you.

Being an old Chad selecting a hot 19 or 23 year old to fall in love with and try to maintain a lasting relationship with is a fool’s errand.

You are only setting yourself up for failure via betrayal and heartbreak to do so.

Lel, mid tier Becky.

It's so fucking over for sub7 men.

Mid tier Beckies are now dreaming of Brad Pitts.
Imagine all validation she gets. She will never want to settle for less now.

It's been a long fucking time since this guy was n his prime. He hit the wall in the 00's when his SMV was on borrowed time.

Think about it... in his ultimate prime internet was small, social media was non-existent, there were far fewer people around. Even if we could resurrect the 90's Pitt zoomer tallfags with razor sharp jawlines would mog his ass to moon. Chads evolve just like athletes.

the agepill affects everyone.

Being an old Chad selecting a hot 19 or 23 year old to fall in love with and try to maintain a lasting relationship with is a fool’s errand.
It's game over for everyone then, if not even a chad can fuck lots of tight, young 18 year olds, let alone the tightest teens. Pointless being chad, no amount of confidence and chiseled jawline will help you.

It's game over for everyone then, if not even a chad can fuck lots of tight, young 18 year olds, let alone the tightest teens. Pointless being chad, no amount of confidence and chiseled jawline will help you.
Oh Chad can fuck them but he is a fool if he thinks he’s going to keep one of them if he’s an old man Chad.

DiCaprio knows this I’m sure which is part of the reason why he just pumps n’ dumps or if not that has very short term flings with young hot broads.

If i was brad pitt I would fuck 16 year old foids

This was a comment for this pic, such a based person :feelskek:
IMO Thongs are such a trashy immoral look. I’ll be reading something and all of a sudden somebody’s buttocks is in my face.
The mental health handbook describes this disorder as “Exhibitionism”. The article says “She’s very private“~ really? Private parts are called private parts for a reason, so please keep your private parts PRIVATE! (Families with children can no longer go to countless beaches anymore because of all these trashy woman with their buttocks showing. I hate it with a passion. PLEASE STOP IT.