Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[BRAG] I was the fastest kid in elementary school

P

PastillaNegra

Banned
-
I even got scouted into a track team cause they though i was a prodigy , few years later I entered HS and I started getting sprint mogged by Tyrones and Chads cause I stopped training and was also manlet , so I quit

The only thing I ever won in my entire life was 100-200m dashes in elementary/middle school , over

Last edited:
My feet is curved af. I have runner genetics too.

I was the slowest
dedsrs

i wish i wasn't heavy to run maxx

fucking over

I was slowest and the tallest
then i stopped growing now i am 5'7-5'8

back then i was
Don’t care I’ve never been good at anything other than academics which I wasn’t even that good at in elementary. Smh I sucked at anything athletic

why did you stop training?

who also readt i was the Fatest kid?

I did track and field as a kid. I sucked major balls. Used to even get speedmogged by girls kek.

My former best friend in HS was one of the fastest guys of the school, and mogged many chads/chadlites in many sports.
Yet he was a KHHV bc of his balding manlet condition.

why did you stop training?
inceldom, depression, laziness and niggas just started sprintmogging as i got older, like in actual district competitions there were 6ft+ tyrones who were much faster than me , so i quickly became unmotivated and quit.