Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Brag thread: I was called intelligent sociopath

Freder

Freder

Self banned till 1st March 2023
-
I didnt heard compliment for 15+ years, and out of sudden I was called intelligent sociopath by toilet.
We all know foids are the biggest socipaths so its quite a compliment.
Im so aroused I think I will masturabate now.

Ye I know "intelligent" told by toilet simply means Im not attractive, because she should say something like "you are cute sociopath", but since Im ugly she had to call me intelligent.

Still sociopath so lifefuel as fuck.

Last edited:
In what context did she say that, exactly? :feelsUgh:

Most people on this forum are not "sociopaths", regardless of how callous the threads may seem to outsiders, I find... :feelshehe:

Neither are most people here "high IQ"; average to slightly above average is most likely. :feelsjuice:

I was called a psychopath by a girl at work, that’s the only time someone said it to my face

IQ mogger
Iq is cope. Most high iq people are loosers. Its only a few that get to the top.
Of course its easier to get to the top with high iq, but its a few high iq people that get to the top.

In what context did she say that, exactly? :feelsUgh:

Most people on this forum are not "sociopaths", regardless of how callous the threads may seem to outsiders, I find... :feelshehe:

Neither are most people here "high IQ"; average to slightly above average is most likely. :feelsjuice:
I think this form has gotten quite NT overtime, back when I first found it, it was a lot more exciting

I think this form has gotten quite NT overtime, back when I first found it, it was a lot more exciting
Im 30 years old. You simply become a bit more NT with age. Why? Because you understand you are dying more clearly.

Im 30 years old. You simply become a bit more NT with age. Why? Because you understand you are dying more clearly.
for me their are days when I am NT and feel like talking to others and days when I am not and prefer isolation

I heard this compliment many times.

Iq is cope. Most high iq people are loosers. Its only a few that get to the top.
Of course its easier to get to the top with high iq, but its a few high iq people that get to the top.
IQ is not cope. I am stuck with shitty salarty due to my low IQ. If I had your IQ, I'd be earning 300k+ by now. I had to study 3-4x more than high IQ privileged scum and was still behind despite my best effort. IQ is key!

IQ is not cope. I am stuck with shitty salarty due to my low IQ. If I had your IQ, I'd be earning 300k+ by now. I had to study 3-4x more than high IQ privileged scum and was still behind despite my best effort. IQ is key!
Well Im having my iq and I was minimum wage slave most of my life. So are my introverted friends that I didnt contact for years and one had 137iq - they are all minimum wage workers, even at factory lines.

Well Im having my iq and I was minimum wage slave most of my life. So are my introverted friends that I didnt contact for years and one had 137iq - they are all minimum wage workers, even at factory lines.
imo IQ that hasn't translated into money doesn't count as high IQ

imo IQ that hasn't translated into money doesn't count as high IQ
While I might agree the common understanding of iq means a number of points that correspond with how good you are at solving iq test.

How many fingers

Ive been called a psychopath by a dumb bitch that hated me. Wouldn't call that a good thing.