Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brain scan reveals foid brains cannot even render ugly men [LITERALLY]

Chink Chonk?
Did not view.

Wrong women see me and run away, when I don't even notice them.

G.K is still alive and proficient in hunting.

us blackpillers have known this for centuries. and normtards are just now finally beginning to scratch the surface of the blackpill. jfl

Water thread for 75th time in a single day. I'm drowning!

IT will call this pseudoscience. :feelshaha:

didn't click but over for rendercels

OFFICER I CAN'T RENDER!!!

How can one even deny the blackpill?

When women say there aren't any men left it's literally because 80% of men don't even exist to them. They're only talking about Chad.

They don't even regard them as men, just beings without sexuality like rocks or plants

Facecopers on sui watch

I think this may be the study although it's hard to read through. I might be wrong so a sciencecel should check it out if they're interested. Its at the gender modulation section

It points out that women have a negative linear activation in the lateral orbitofrontal cortex (LOFC), and positive linear correlation with the median orbitofrontal cortex (MOFC). There is was very little activation in the MOFC with ugly men.

LOFC activity goes up in response to unattractive faces and causes response inhibition. The study explains it as the processing of punishment region

MOFC activity goes up for attractive faces and regulates hedonistic reward.

For men it also explains the stronger activation for both ugly and attractive female faces in response centers. I.e non linear activation

They don't even regard them as men, just beings without sexuality like rocks or plants
Rocks and plants get treated better

us blackpillers have known this for centuries. and normtards are just now finally beginning to scratch the surface of the blackpill. jfl
Hopefully it'll make them take away women's rights or I'm killing all 8 billion niggeromo sapiens

Rocks and plants don't get hated just for existing
Because rocks are masculine and so are plants. They are Chad objects. Now pencils they are hated because they are incel objects

I think this may be the study although it's hard to read through. I might be wrong so a sciencecel should check it out if they're interested. Its at the gender modulation section

It points out that women have a negative linear activation in the lateral orbitofrontal cortex (LOFC), and positive linear correlation with the median orbitofrontal cortex (MOFC). There is was very little activation in the MOFC with ugly men.

LOFC activity goes up in response to unattractive faces and causes response inhibition. The study explains it as the processing of punishment region

For men it also explains the stronger activation for both ugly and attractive female faces in response centers. I.e non linear activation

In english this time?

The grass is green

In english this time?
Basically, women don't respond to ugly men.

The part of your brain that makes you inhibited goes up around ugly people (Lateral orbitofrontal cortex)

The part of your brain for desire goes up with hot people (medial orbitofrontal cortex)

When women see ugly men they don't react and don't feel attraction. High lOFC, zero mOFC

Their inhibited response (lOFC) drops fast for more attractive people like Chad

Basically, women don't respond to ugly men.

The part of your brain that makes you inhibited goes up around ugly people (Lateral orbitofrontal cortex)

The part of your brain for desire goes up with hot people (medial orbitofrontal cortex)

When women see ugly men they don't react and don't feel attraction. High lOFC, zero mOFC

Their inhibited response (lOFC) drops fast for more attractive people like Chad

It looks like it could be the study, but even if it isn't nice, nice find

Women hate ugly men so much they wish ugly men didn't even exist. Women want ugly men to commit suicide and die

I stickied this thread. Brutal blackpill. Yet again science confirms what we've been saying for years

Rocks and plants get treated better
This. Toilets do the most virtue signalling regarding love and empathy but are also the ones who treat living people like trash.

For the sake of my mental health I’m going to pretend I never watched that tiktok or clicked on this thread to begin with

Brutal, normies try there hardest to deny the blackpill.

Hopefully it'll make them take away women's rights or I'm killing all 8 billion niggeromo sapiens
It won't happen. Literally all normies are in denial in the comments of the video:soy: and foids are saying that is better to not be seen than being seen as annoying :foidSoy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back