Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Braincels is not different from the cucks of r/UnpopularOpinion in cuckit

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
Unpopular opinion is a sub is a place were people supposedely post unpopular opiniones and then they discuss or something. But what really happens is that if you post a trully unpopular opinion you get downvoted to death and the cucks start literally shaking. I have posted a few blackpilled opinions before and thats what happened.

Braincels is no different. They made a post about posting unpopular opinions the other day and everyone was posting popular opinions. I posted my unpopular and uncucked opinion saying that fucking ugly foids is worse than being incel and a few hours later I got permabanned.

Jfl at cuckcels mods, posting an unpopular opinion on a thread about unpopular opinions gets me banned just because I insulted women.

It's all relative, I guess. I don't go to reddit as a matter of policy, but last I heard redditors were complaining that unpopularopinion should be banned for hate speech, which has gotta be a good sign. Braincels was cucked as hell last time I looked, but again, it's reddit. By reddit standards that place is the wild fucking west. That's how bad things have gotten, that's how far left the overton window has been pushed.

The braincels mods are IT users and they can remove your post for no reason, they also have a HUGE fucking list of filtered world which will get your post automatically removed

they are extremely cucked

Why are you even trying to post on reddit? It's pretty obvious that you're way too based for this cucked website.

The braincels mods are IT users and they can remove your post for no reason, they also have a HUGE fucking list of filtered world which will get your post automatically removed

they are extremely cucked
what kinds of words are filtered?

I can't be bothered with it anymore, it's reddit after all.

Reddit as a whole is cucked, braincels is no exception.

what kinds of words are filtered?
Filtered Words

"raping", "hope you die", "hope you get cancer", "gas them", "ER", "E.R.", "slit your throat", "cut them", "split her skull open", "slit their throats", "strangle you", "you deserve rape", "acid thrown on", "acid on her face", "acid attack", "throw acid", "acidfacing", "okay with the rapes", "urge to rape", "rape them", "rape should be legal", "raping women", "rapefuel", "the hero we need", "beat their face", "punch them", "punch her face", "lynch them", "choke them", "need to die", "should die", "need to be put down", "need to be gassed", "need to be g4ssed", "gas chamber", "I hope they die", "kill them", "need to be shot", "could suffer", "blowing them up", "beat to a pull", "chokes to death", "stab you", "beats her", "should be executed", "mass killing", "killing spree", "killers", "defile her", "drugging women", "kill a woman", "bash her face in", "bash his head in", "I killed", "jump off a building", "get vanned", "sold as cattle", "smack his head", "glock", "mutilate", "hit by a truck", "homicide fuel", "wife beaters", "vanfuel", "beat", "beating", "get run over", "stoning", "death", "burn alive", "burned", "I hope she", "stab", "stabbed", "killed", "eliminate", "executed", "eliminated", "slave girls", "circumcised", "female circumcision", "Toronto", "morocco", "lashes", "lashing","kys", "should commit suicide", "rope yourself", "neck yourself", "kill urself", "off yourself", "die slut", "jump off a bridge", "play in traffic", "go rope", "die incel", "do a livestream", "livestream it", "do the rope", "hang yourself", "just rope", "exit kit", "exit bag", "mass suicide", "shotgun", "slit your wrists""ctb", "rape", "r@pe", "rapê", "räpe", "rαpe", "raped", "kill", "killing", "killer", "rapist", "r-a-p-i-s-t", "shooter", "rampage", "genocide", "ISIS", "lynch", "van rental", "kidnap", "shootings", "exit kit", "chloroform", "gang raped", "brutally raped", "executed", "mass shooting", "shotgun", "molest", "guillotine", "burn alive", "manifesto", "acidfaced", "dead bodies", "should die", "prime age", "need to die", "Alex", "with a girl", "my gf", "my girlfriend", "my wife", "braziliansigma", "my life goal", " I am banging", "I'm banging", "I'm fucking", "dies", "most of us", "most of you" "saint Cruz", "st. cruz", "saint Ramirez", "st. ramirez", "supreme gentleman", "Elliot", "Rodger", "minassian", "cho", "Marc lepine", "saint lepine", "st. Lepine", "my van""this is why you're a virgin", "no wonder you can't get laid", "no wonder you are incel", "no wonder you're incel", "pathetic virgin", "virgin loser"

Jfl that place is beyond cucked. I got banned three times for saying nigger
Braincels is truly cucked, i cannot comprehend how cucked it is. Even r/foreveralone (basically incels in denial and "femcels" who only want chad) is less cucked than braincels

Nothing can be said in Braincels that goes against their intentions; yes, this forum is also cautious as management seems unwilling to draw any negative attention (despite the fact that incels will never be viewed positively and would rather embrace infamy but anyway) but braincels is fake, most posts are made by IT goers who are the cucks ultimatum

Unpopular opinion is a sub is a place were people supposedely post unpopular opiniones and then they discuss or something. But what really happens is that if you post a trully unpopular opinion you get downvoted to death and the cucks start literally shaking. I have posted a few blackpilled opinions before and thats what happened.

Braincels is no different. They made a post about posting unpopular opinions the other day and everyone was posting popular opinions. I posted my unpopular and uncucked opinion saying that fucking ugly foids is worse than being incel and a few hours later I got permabanned.

Jfl at cuckcels mods, posting an unpopular opinion on a thread about unpopular opinions gets me banned just because I insulted women.
occasionally some blackpills get through on /r/unpoipularopinion, I think