Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Braincels seemed more engaging and funnier than our own forum

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
clearly a larp but good for blackpilling normies

holy fucking reddit

Last edited:
Because it was. Braincels was the best thing that ever happened to the incel community. Sorry, you missed out boyo

Just time travel

That story. Also jfl we are the same height.

Because this place is for lifers who don't see much humor in our situation.

I'm sorry I missed out on braincels
Fuck, this dude's story is heartbreaking.

Last edited:
I was just looking at old archives of the braincels forum, and I came across this post.

Holy shit, this post is such a suifuel and the comments are so funny.
There's also way more activity over there than there is over here.
I feel like I missed out on some great memes, and that's another reason to rope tbh ngl.
I only lurked on r/Braincels tbh I never posted there. But from what I could vividly remember, yeah, it was quite a fun and active subreddit.

original r/incels was the most comforting place. It made me realize I am more of an incel than a mgtow.

braincels was a good cope - the day spent in theories and high IQ (i wonder how u/liptusg is doing) dissertations.

Because it was. Braincels was the best thing that ever happened to the incel community. Sorry, you missed out boyo
Sucks knowing I missed out.

I'm sorry I missed out on braincels
Fuck, this dude's story is heartbreaking.
Sucks knowing I missed out.
View attachment 432125
The Lost Files of Saint Hamudi: Every COPE has an End. - YouTube

Because this place is for lifers who don't see much humor in our situation.
true, we are here to just LDAR

That story. Also jfl we are the same height.
over for you buddy boyo

original r/incels was the most comforting place. It made me realize I am more of an incel than a mgtow.

braincels was a good cope - the day spent in theories and high IQ (i wonder how u/liptusg is doing) dissertations.
more race wars there than ever here it seems though

I only lurked on r/Braincels tbh I never posted there. But from what I could vividly remember, yeah, it was quite a fun and active subreddit.

I never posted on the incel subreddits cuz fuck Reddit tbh.

Yea i miss braincels ngl

i was only around for the latter months, but it was great tbh

Incelselfie was also very funny, too bad it is gone :cryfeels:

Brutal story. If its real dude never had 1% chance.

Incelselfie was also very funny, too bad it is gone :cryfeels:
Is that the one where they keep asking if it’s over, but they post like high normie or chad pics?

Brutal story. If its real dude never had 1% chance.
true, this is beyond brootal

Yea i miss braincels ngl
i was only around for the latter months, but it was great tbh
seems like it was great tbh. I missed it

What's stopping us from being funny and having good memes?

Is that the one where they keep asking if it’s over, but they post like high normie or chad pics?
Yes, but it was funny at the start when actual incels posted there, normie looking guys destroyed the forum. But there were some funny normie looking guys.

The forum became just a mog competition among normies, high tier normies and chadlite, it lost is purpose

What's stopping us from being funny and having good memes?
You already know, people put more effort into edgy bait threads than actual good content. However, there can be some pretty funny stuff in the sewers

You already know, people put more effort into edgy bait threads than actual good content. However, there can be some pretty funny stuff in the sewers
The Sewers are dank tbhngl and a true haven for patricians