Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Brave Man Proves That Incels Are Wrong

czechcel_08

czechcel_08

Graycel lives matter
★★
So this brave soldier proved incels wrong by writing "im 5foot3 and i have a girlfriend" and posting his photo on CuckTears.
Honestly, his argument "its yoyr personality thats bad" is so convincing that I think we should just shut down this forum. HE GOT US. IT´S OVER FOR INCELS.
Needless to say, he was rightfully rewarded by many upvotes by his colleagues on CuckTears.
PS: His face and smile are definitely, absolutely not punchable at all.

Probably an incel LARPing as IT cuck to troll them.

Be honest, everyone...does your haircut mog his? :feelskek:

He got me, I'm ded. Blackpill is a lie, we should all improve:soy:

Read that as sarcasm, but they're taking it at face value. Okay.

Assuming this isn't LARP why do the lucky exceptions think that literally everyone can pull what they did? Its like winning the lottery finding some foid who is OK to fuck an undesirable male. It would be like a formerly poor guy who won the lottery telling other poor people to "Just win the lottery bro, its easy! you just aren't trying you lazy fuck". Theres only so many foids OK with not dating +Chad lites and wayyy more incels who have bad traits than foids who are OK with dating them (if that foid even exists)

He's larping lmao

Check out this high school freshman who decided he held the moral high ground over us because he scored a date for a school dance.

So he got a rat-faced bitch, why should we care? Jfl at ITcucks.

Assuming this isn't LARP why do the lucky exceptions think that literally everyone can pull what they did? Its like winning the lottery finding some foid who is OK to fuck an undesirable male. It would be like a formerly poor guy who won the lottery telling other poor people to "Just win the lottery bro, its easy! you just aren't trying you lazy fuck". Theres only so many foids OK with not dating +Chad lites and wayyy more incels who have bad traits than foids who are OK with dating them (if that foid even exists)

Survivorship bias.
So he got a rat-faced bitch, why should we care? Jfl at ITcucks.

They need a good tailor, even the most autistic kids at my school had better suits.

looks like typical fat IT poster

it is over for him

Check out this high school freshman who decided he held the moral high ground over us because he scored a date for a school dance.

Nothing screams "successful dating life" like awkwardly taking a prom photo where he isn't even touching his date. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: She genuinely looks uncomfortable and like she wants to be somewhere else jfl. Looks like a pity date where they don't do anything sexual ever.

Where the hell is his "girlfriend"? He knows that waifus don't count, right?
Nothing screams "successful dating life" like awkwardly taking a prom photo where he isn't even touching his date. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: She genuinely looks uncomfortable and like she wants to be somewhere else jfl. Looks like a pity date where they don't do anything sexual ever.
She probably went out of pure pity with him. This, or he payed her. Or its a cousin or some relative. I mean, we can't know for sure who she is, right? :))

Her face looks like someone photoshopped a fat mans face onto a fat female body.

No girlfriend found.

Another obese soyboy.
He needs to post pictures of his foid to see if it counts

He's a young man and therefore has more value than me, an old man. We aren't playing the same ballgame.

Either tranny or he's larping

yea

meanwhile chad

Legit looks like justinrpg, pretty much guaranteed severe autism in him assuming he's real. The shitty childs drawing of a whale gives it away, common trait of severe autism
View attachment 222453

his "girlfriend" is probably just a platonic female friend who tolerates him for virtue signalling points
it looks like a painting so he might just be a beginner painter tbh. Some people get into art later in life so their shit looks bad at first lol.

I can't get over how stupid IT is. His face is handsome and yet he thinks he's proving something against incels by getting a girlfriend JFL

8C255717 F63E 40DF 8D3C 6F67BB2043AA

this is me, do I mog him?

I wonder when he'll realize how cringey it was for him to flaunt that on Reddit.
It honestly looks like a childs water colour painting, could be from his childhood but I doubt it in his case

I can't tell how old he is tbh.

I wonder why normies like him have zero concern about being doxxed. ngl I would never post a picture of mine on the Internet not to mention on a cesspool like reddit

So this brave soldier proved incels wrong by writing "im 5foot3 and i have a girlfriend" and posting his photo on CuckTears.
Honestly, his argument "its yoyr personality thats bad" is so convincing that I think we should just shut down this forum. HE GOT US. IT´S OVER FOR INCELS.
Needless to say, he was rightfully rewarded by many upvotes by his colleagues on CuckTears.
PS: His face and smile are definitely, absolutely not punchable at all.

Wheres the gf in that photo?

That’s not a real post. It can’t be.

the obvious typo, the retarded face.

I think it’s an incel who shitposted

I see a lot of posts of this dude

I wont believe him unless he makes a pic of himself with his gf kissing.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back