Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based brazilian don't give a shit about foids only cabins

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
i remenber going inside foids only cabin by mistake on the train, i thought i was fucked and soem femminist would kick my ass, until i release half of cabin was full of guys that din't give a shit :feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow:

I live in Brazil and its filled with feminist bitches, they are often the ugly undesired girls that only the biggest losers want to date. They are also short, have short hair and darker skin than average, they look like trolls and I am pretty sure one man could take 45 of them in a fight.

I live in Brazil and its filled with feminist bitches, they are often the ugly undesired girls that only the biggest losers want to date. They are also short, have short hair and darker skin than average, they look like trolls and I am pretty sure one man could take 45 of them in a fight.
i would fuck them, not kinding, i would scream BOLSONARO 2018 in her ear while i cum

damn too many braziliancels on this forum.