Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story How i almost became an alcoholic

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I almost became an alcoholic in 2021. I started drinking when an old classmate called me on Discord with his friends in 2020 during the very first lockdown. They were drunk and because they were drinking i also started to drink a bit. After that i started making myself some cocktails here and there, nothing wild.

Shit started hitting the fan at around the beginning of 2021. It was a few weeks after my dog died and i was deeply depressed and sad. I started drinking every weekend until i was nice and drunk and started videocalling classmates or random ass people i didnt see for years. It always ended up me waking up next morning and regretting the shit i did. One time i drank half a bottle of Whiskey and called my best friend via videocall. After some time i ran to the toilet because i had to puke from the alcohol and legit thought i was gonna die. I not only vomited in the toilet but also on the floor of the bathroom and the carpet. Later i went to the bed and my parents cleaned up after me.

I went on with the drinking and drunkcalling for maybe 2 or 3 more months until i was able to pull myself out before it got too late. Nowadays i drink nearly never alcohol and if i do its only very small amounts. Last time i escalated with drinking was last year with my friend when we visited Poland. We had a drinking game and both of us took around 15 shots of Jack Daniels. My friend went to sleep peacefully while i vomited for hours before going to sleep.

rip your dog brocel, i miss my animals too, and i wish i spent more money on alcohol instead of vidya when i had a job, i mean i really enjoy being at least semi wasted, but not every day, i mostly drank coronas and smirnoff :feelshmm:

brutal no reply pill :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

alcohol is a massive cope and scheme by kikes to make money of goyim
it has 0 purposes almost
i stopped doing it 3yrs ago
just stick to occasional coke and weed:ahegao:

I wanna kms everytime I drink.

rip your dog brocel, i miss my animals too, and i wish i spent more money on alcohol instead of vidya when i had a job, i mean i really enjoy being at least semi wasted, but not every day, i mostly drank coronas and smirnoff :feelshmm:
Thanks

Alcohol is a trash drug, there are much better drugs to cope with

Trucel trait: You began drinking vodka in loneliness and started drinking in front of parents due to total social retardation

Btw I don't drink any strong alcohol and beer (ovER) because I'm always ready for making car trips somewhere in dark forests in post-German Poland

brutal no reply pill :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

alcohol is a massive cope and scheme by kikes to make money of goyim
it has 0 purposes almost
i stopped doing it 3yrs ago
just stick to occasional coke and weed:ahegao:
Tbh i like to use alcohol for cooking and it can also help to sterilise wounds or surfaces.

I do smoke weed but never tried white powder

Trucel trait: You began drinking vodka in loneliness and started drinking in front of parents due to total social retardation

Btw I don't drink any strong alcohol and beer (ovER) because I'm always ready for making car trips somewhere in dark forests in post-German Poland
Isnt it normal in EE countries to drink alc with you parents at the table ?

Weed ? Its one lf the cheaper drugs, if not the cheapest one
Not cheap enough for me. I would go broke quick if i started smoking it.

Make money from alcoholic drunks!

Jack Daniels stock at 5y low. Time to buy now. Brown-Forman Corp. (BF.B)

Sorry for ur dog maybe get a new one

I miss my old dog too. :feelsbadman:

never tried alcohol and probably never will

brootal. How much € is one gramm where you live ?
No clue. I would have to check telegram for that but all I know it's not enough to buy with my neetbux.

Glad you managed to overcome the alcohol. I suppose I should consider myself lucky that alcohol never got a hold over me.

Sorry for ur dog maybe get a new one
I live with my grandparents know and they are too old to take care of another dog

No clue. I would have to check telegram for that but all I know it's not enough to buy with my neetbux.
I see. Average price in Germany is 10€/g so i assume its a bit cheaper in Lithuania

Been there, done that, got the t shirt

I almost became an alcoholic in 2021. I started drinking when an old classmate called me on Discord with his friends in 2020 during the very first lockdown. They were drunk and because they were drinking i also started to drink a bit. After that i started making myself some cocktails here and there, nothing wild.
Mogs me for having a classmate to reach out to you post HS.
Shit started hitting the fan at around the beginning of 2021. It was a few weeks after my dog died and i was deeply depressed and sad.
Brutal, I know how that feels: My dog whom we had for over a decade passed away back in mid-2022, it was brutal.

Sadly, I didn't want to post on it, since I was worried some would say it was a good thing.
I started drinking every weekend until i was nice and drunk and started videocalling classmates or random ass people i didnt see for years. It always ended up me waking up next morning and regretting the shit i did.
Kinda similar to me, I messaged some people I used to talk to, and would always regret the shit I would say.
One time i drank half a bottle of Whiskey and called my best friend via videocall. After some time i ran to the toilet because i had to puke from the alcohol and legit thought i was gonna die. I not only vomited in the toilet but also on the floor of the bathroom and the carpet. Later i went to the bed and my parents cleaned up after me.
Once, I drank so much alcohol that I woke up with a hangover that lasted most of the day, it sucked ass.
I went on with the drinking and drunkcalling for maybe 2 or 3 more months until i was able to pull myself out before it got too late. Nowadays i drink nearly never alcohol and if i do its only very small amounts. Last time i escalated with drinking was last year with my friend when we visited Poland. We had a drinking game and both of us took around 15 shots of Jack Daniels. My friend went to sleep peacefully while i vomited for hours before going to sleep.
The only time I still drink is with the few(basically one) friend I have, and I hardly ever get drunk.

Drinking every day, many times a day, for several years
That's a giga Incel trait ngl; what did your average amount of drinks in a day amount to?

Mogs me for having a classmate to reach out to you post HS.
He later blocked me for no reason
Kinda similar to me, I messaged some people I used to talk to, and would always regret the shit I would say.
gotta admit it was also kinda funny, but yeah, i mostly cringed afterwards
Once, I drank so much alcohol that I woke up with a hangover that lasted most of the day, it sucked ass
brutal, but Paracetamol mogs

Naturemaxxing sounds like a great cope ngl: I've seen some of the scenery there, and it mogs what's near me.

Naturemaxxing sounds like a great cope ngl: I've seen some of the scenery there, and it mogs what's near me.
0524dd33f77ce0f21e96c582ab521b76de2a98 v5 wm

Shit started hitting the fan at around the beginning of 2021. It was a few weeks after my dog died and i was deeply depressed and sad. I started drinking every weekend until i was nice and drunk and started videocalling classmates or random ass people i didnt see for years. It always ended up me waking up next morning and regretting the shit i did. One time i drank half a bottle of Whiskey and called my best friend via videocall. After some time i ran to the toilet because i had to puke from the alcohol and legit thought i was gonna die. I not only vomited in the toilet but also on the floor of the bathroom and the carpet. Later i went to the bed and my parents cleaned up after me.

Buddy got some chink in his genetics :feelshaha: me and one guy from my southern family could split a handle, but I think they still move moonshine for sales Take with that what you will

I wanna kms everytime I drink.
I've had that happen to me a few times, all depends on my exact mod tbh.
Can't do drugs as a neet in EE.
Weed ? Its one lf the cheaper drugs, if not the cheapest one
Not cheap enough for me. I would go broke quick if i started smoking it.
I see. Average price in Germany is 10€/g so i assume its a bit cheaper in Lithuania
Brutal, basically the reason I wageslave is to afford weed: I have to cope with it daily, and this is the only way.

Buddy got some chink in his genetics :feelshaha: me and one guy from my southern family could split a handle, but I think they still move moonshine for sales Take with that what you will
Yeah, i cant drink much. My friend claims its because im low weight (im not) , i saw people thinner than me having a highter tolerance

Brutal, basically the reason I wageslave is to afford weed: I have to cope with it daily, and this is the only way.
Might as well plant your own weed in Drugdealer Simulator 2 to save money

whats that
It’s a sports drink used for children or sick people that contains electrolytes and sugar, drinking it quickly rehydrates you and fixes hang overs

It’s a sports drink used for children or sick people that contains electrolytes and sugar, drinking it quickly rehydrates you and fixes hang overs
Any European alternative to that ?

I quit being a alcoholic after I became I 'shiner. I can now wait for my booze. But only because it's time consooming

Yeah I avoid that shit man. Lifes brutal though I understand you bhai

drugs and alcohol are a big no no when it coems to coping

drugs and alcohol are a big no no when it coems to coping
I dropped Alcohol and i agree its shit, but i like to smoke some weed every weekend and also occassionally some codein