Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Brazilian Roast Begs For Her Life (My Mans Says NAH)

i've seen this before, she cheated on him.

Who was that kid though?

1F4F6B09 78BC 4115 9D3A A0C413EC7132

it's about time someone posts some gore

Brazil is a scary country

I should remind myself to never visit it

All cultures are equal.

What's with all this gore videos? This just makes us look like complete utter lunatics..

It's over for brazilcels.step outside your house and this will happen.

This is how you treat a cheating bitch. None of that western feminist respect wamman bullshit.

I think Brazil makes it into the top 3 most dangerous countries. I am guessing Syria is number one.

bless you brazilians for not giving a single fuck about anything as well as wymyn

Brazil is so based especially when they deal with skanks. I have a lot of good ass videos saved of their brutality. GOAT.

I'm Brazilian and I don't understand their accent either. It's too thick.

is is bad that gore videos don't faze me anymore?

Why did they kill that kid in a such atrocious way though ?

Fuck Brazil , nuke this barbarians shithole

This is how all cheating whores should be punished tbh.

is is bad that gore videos don't faze me anymore?
Nope they don't faze me either, I have been watching since early middle school and had been watching animal ones since late elementary thanks to all those PETA type documentaries my sister use showing the family kek.

The first one was life fuel. I don't like seeing men get killed. I went from laughing to cringing when they showed the kid.

how do rich people in brazil manage to not get robbed and killed

JFL if you think I'm clicking that

really puts things into perspective

wonder why they killed the kid

People like that should be skinned alive like the animals they are. Just because a girl cheated on you doesn't mean you have to brutally kill her. The kid had it the worst, being butchered alive like an animal. Someone should find their whole family and do something even worse as punishment, erase their genetics from this world.

i think the page mentions it's a gang related killing so he was likely selling drugs for a rival cartel or some shit
man that seems like a crappy place to live

People like that should be skinned alive like the animals they are. Just because a girl cheated on you doesn't mean you have to brutally kill her. The kid had it the worst, being butchered alive like an animal. Someone should find their whole family and do something even worse as punishment, erase their genetics from this world.
maycel=gaycel

Definitely not watching after seeing people say that their was a kid chopped up in that video. No thanks.

Definitely not watching after seeing people say that their was a kid chopped up in that video. No thanks. Not sure why this isnt in offtopic.
it is in offtopic

Definitely not watching after seeing people say that their was a kid chopped up in that video. No thanks.
The kid is a teenager. And it's messed up. They have cut off his right arm, but you don't see it happening, and he is still alive, just nearly passed out. Then they start chopping his neck, and it takes a number of hits before they can cut his head off. It's messed up, Brazilians are savages.

shut the fuck up mayfag

The kid is a teenager. And it's messed up. They have cut off his right arm, but you don't see it happening, and he is still alive, just nearly passed out. Then they start chopping his neck, and it takes a number of hits before they can cut his head off. It's messed up, Brazilians are savages.
There is one where they chop up a kid after killing his dad. They flay him and cut out his pumping heart. Brutal AF and its from the Mexicans the true gore gods. Wanna link? kek
shut the fuck up mayfag
hear hear

Any Portuguese/Brazilian cels who can read the comments or translate? I wanna know why the kid was butchered like that?

There is one where they chop up a kid after killing his dad. They flay him and cut out his pumping heart. Brutal AF and its from the Mexicans the true gore gods. Wanna link? kek

hear hear
Sure thing. I've been desensitized to gore. I've been watching that stuff since I was 9 years old. It was called Ogrish instead of liveleak though.

No idea how you guys watch this stuff. These are the kinds of scum that need to be banned from immigrating to civilized countries.

hear hear
Actually, I think I have already seen it. The dad was a cop, or something. Right?
No idea how you guys watch this stuff. These are the kinds of scum that need to be banned from immigrating to civilized countries.
I have been exposed to gore since I was 9, JFL. I've become desensitized to it, but only if it's a video or a picture. In real life I can't see it at all. But you're right, these Latinos are straight up savages. JFL at white cucks calling Middle Eastern people savages when shit like this happens.

Sure thing. I've been desensitized to gore. I've been watching that stuff since I was 9 years old. It was called Ogrish instead of liveleak though.
Brutal, I started in early middle school. You gore mog me :feelsrope:. But since like age 10 I would watch the animal brutalizations from peta documentaries.
Actually, I think I have already seen it. The dad was a cop, or something. Right?

I have been exposed to gore since I was 9, JFL. I've become desensitized to it, but only if it's a video or a picture. In real life I can't see it at all. But you're right, these Latinos are straight up savages. JFL at white cucks calling Middle Eastern people savages when shit like this happens.
Yeah it was the cop one. I can't say whether I'm desentasized to real life gore since I have never seen it. The most I have seen in person is a couple of animals get run over and a guy get shot and run into a restaurant I was in and bleed all over the place. I wasn't fazed or anything I just found interesting how much blood came out and how it looked like the movies lol.

Not all people from those countries do that dum dum. Its the cartels that commit those acts. Heres the link for funsies
http://www.bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/

Brutal, I started in early middle school. You gore mog me :feelsrope:. But since like age 10 I would watch the animal brutalizations from peta documentaries.

Yeah it was the cop one. I can't say whether I'm desentasized to real life gore since I have never seen it. The most I have seen in person is a couple of animals get run over and a guy get shot and run into a restaurant I was in and bleed all over the place. I wasn't fazed or anything I just found interesting how much blood came out and how it looked like the movies lol.

Not all people from those countries do that dum dum. Its the cartels that commit those acts. Heres the link for funsies
http://www.bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/
I goremog you! Finally, someone I can mog. But lookswise you definitely mog me into oblivion, with me being a 2/10 curry. I have also never seen real life gore but I don't like looking at cuts that show flesh in real life. If I saw a guy who was shot with blood pouring out of his wound, I wouldn't be phased at all. I've seen a lot of horror movies, so that helps. I can't even jump when somebody tries to startle me, even jump scares don't work. Unless I haven't seen a horror movie in a long time, then I get startled a little. And yes I'm aware it's the cartels that are responsible for it. Kek.

I goremog you! Finally, someone I can mog. But lookswise you definitely mog me into oblivion, with me being a 2/10 curry. I have also never seen real life gore but I don't like looking at cuts that show flesh in real life. If I saw a guy who was shot with blood pouring out of his wound, I wouldn't be phased at all. I've seen a lot of horror movies, so that helps. I can't even jump when somebody tries to startle me, even jump scares don't work. Unless I haven't seen a horror movie in a long time, then I get startled a little. And yes I'm aware it's the cartels that are responsible for it. Kek.
Being desensitized honestly ruins movies tbh. Horror movies don't scare me no more so I don't even like to watch them unless they are thrillers or have a good story. Same with people scaring me, it just doesn't work on me. Countless time my siblings have tried scaring me and they're always disappointed lol. I sometimes wish I could be little again so I can actually be scared. I remember watching the hills have eyes and getting scared shitless as a kid....good times :feelsbadman:

That last part was for nautica kek.

https://www.gorebrasil.com/faccao-barra-do-ceara-matando-rivais/

who the fuck knows what they were saying but my mans said nah and proceeded to chop this bitches head up kek

At least use a sharp blade JFL, I'd be pissed if I was one of those people, that shit must hurt, like seriously cut my fucking head off but use a sharp heavy blade at least, this amateur shit is brutal, this video actually made me respect those ISIS videos where they kill the people in orange jumpsuits, they are sawing your neck off and its still a quicker death than this because their blades are always well sharpened, and when they cut the head off its one clean cut, thank you allah