Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Brazilian woman, 34, cuts off husband's penis and flushes it down the toilet 'after the 39-year-old bedded her 15-year-old niece'

Old roasties are jealous of the young foids. Hopefully he will proceed with the mammaplasty and transification on her.

Old roasties are jealous of the young foids. Hopefully he will proceed with the mammaplasty and transification on her.
This. Even mothers envy their own daughters due to youth and mogging them. It's all about sexual value to these creatures.

This cuckold actually forgave her

At least he got a really good one last use of it.

This cuckold actually forgave her
WTF i would kill her in most animalistic way possible and then rope since life without a dick is hell. There are no forgiveness for taking my dick away you old hag.

WTF i would kill her in most animalistic way possible and then rope since life without a dick is hell. There are no forgiveness for taking my dick away you old hag.
it's over dickletcels :feelsrope:

Brazilian femoids are some of the most unhinged & psychopathic in the entire world.

I think drilling her ass with a huge drill would be good revenge.

Foid intrasexual competition

i wonder how she looks like

I mean yeah 40 years old married men shouldn’t have sex with children but cutting off his penis is way too far.

somebody need to skin her face off smash all her teeth with hammer shatter every bone in her arms and legs then cut off her tits make her eat them and then fuck her with knife in the cunt while wearing her skined face as mask and making sure she is looking directly

most normal household in braz*l

Cut her saggy boobs off then stuff her hole with explosives.

Brazilian women are violent and controlling, do you think they are better and more submissive than white women Americans? No!

Based niece fuckER

somebody need to skin her face off smash all her teeth with hammer shatter every bone in her arms and legs then cut off her tits make her eat them and then fuck her with knife in the cunt while wearing her skined face as mask and making sure she is looking directly
wtf

Rather shoot that stupid goy.

based. 15 years old is prime pussy. over 15 is not.

I mean yeah 40 years old married men shouldn’t have sex with children but cutting off his penis is way too far.
40 yo men should be fucking teens not children.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back