Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Braziliancel executed by mob of gunmen in front of children inside restaurant

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

December 16, 2022

A man was shot over a dozen times to his death in front of children seated at the same table inside a restaurant in Brazil.

Translated from Portuguese via Google Translate:

“A man ended up being executed with dozens of shots during the late afternoon of this Friday (16), inside a snack bar, on Avenida Mato Grosso, in Apucarana, in the north of Paraná.

The authors of the shots arrived in a car, went down the avenue and invaded the establishment running where they went straight to the 34-year-old victim, who was sitting around with other people consuming in the establishment.

The man was shot by several shots, about 15 shots were fired by the criminals.

Children and adults were at the crime scene.

After the murder the perpetrators fled.

Help was called, but when they arrived, the victim was already dead.”

Guys with girlfriends don't act like this. This is incel-on-incel violence.

Most peaceful day in Brazil.

Those poor children will be mentally scarred. They will either become a basket case but i really hope they become Cape Avenger and not end up a pathetic sack of shit like myself

What will happen to me if I "JBWmaxx"

jfl they just left all the kids :lul:

Sounds like paradise

Guys with girlfriends don't act like this. This is incel-on-incel violence.
You would have to be delusional to think those literal psychopaths are incel. These people are the furthest possible thing from meek, unassertive men like most of us are. I'm sure even the guy who got shot has a wife and kids

rip @Mainländer
This is the second time something happens that could very well be me according to the info and posted here :feelsmega: