Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy BrazilianSmegma misrepresents my meme for the forth time...

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★

RageFuelofDeath

The soyboy stalks my activity on this site 24/7 so he knows the whole story about how a chad bully disfigured my eye area as a kid and how the insurance companies refuse to cover the reconstructive surgery. He saw the discussion I had with r/Braincels members when I originally posted this meme and he knows that all of us were talking non standard incel traits and actual disfigurements like enopthalmos, brow ridge asymmetry, jaw bone asymmetry, cleft lips, asymmetrical chins, various forms of ptosis, deformed noses, gyno, facial skin tags, ect... Don't get me wrong, I think ALL facial surgery except for needle based injections should be covered by insurance for both males and foids, but the point of this image was to show that people with any facial disfigurement less than a burn or acid attack are just laughed at by the insurance companies and told to fuck off while one can easily go on Google and find numerous cases of transgender surgery being covered or at least 90% covered by both private insurance companies, and medicaid in the US and Canada... You don't even have to guess how much better life is when you live inside of a physical body if you live in Australia or the UK. When a female has enopthalmos, she needs surgery because the eyes are the most important part of your face and having fucked up eyes makes every conversation irl extremely humiliating... but when a man has enopthalmos... ENOPTHALMOS IS A MADE UP CONDITION! IT DOESN'T EXIST. THERE IS NO SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE OF ENOPTHALMOS BEING A REAL THING. ENOPTHALMOS IS A MADE UP WORD CREATED BY INCELS TO DEHUMANIZE WOMEN! YOU DON'T HAVE ENOPTHALMOS, YOU HAVE MISOGYNY!

I love how they like to play the morally superiority card.While they're just as,if not more morally degenerated than us.

I love how they like to play the morally superiority card.While they're just as,if not more morally degenerated than us.
Smegma tells us to get minimum wage jobs that will never bee enough to pay for our surgeries before it's too late, meanwhile... he spends like 10 hours a day browsing this site. He's either NEET, or he's a richcel living off of his parent's money and spends all of his time hating ugly men rather than getting himself facial surgery and trying to live a life that's better than suicide.

Smegma tells us to get minimum wage jobs that will never bee enough to pay for our surgeries before it's too late, meanwhile... he spends like 10 hours a day browsing this site. He's either NEET, or he's a richcel living off of his parent's money and spends all of his time hating ugly men rather than getting himself facial surgery and trying to live a life that's better than suicide.
He's really weird tbh o.0.Its not like he browses the forum to laugh at us.Its more like asserting his morality as being the right one.
I've never seen someone so dedicated to moralfagging.

He's really weird tbh o.0.Its not like he browses the forum to laugh at us.Its more like asserting his morality as being the right one.
It's really retarded because he's a Brazilian beta, likely even and omega. That means the no amount of moralfagging will save him. His skin is the wrong color for male moralfagging, only white and black males can get good goy points from it... above average looking white and black males. He thinks he's going to be the next AnxietyWar or something. He thinks he's going to be getting interviewed by Ellen Degenerate about his courageous efforts to expose "toxic misogyny" on the internet and he'll get a Hollywood start with his name on it. If he's ugly and under six ft tall, it's either surgery or suicide for him, the same with all of us.

It's really retarded because he's a Brazilian beta, likely even and omega. That means the no amount of moralfagging will save him. His skin is the wrong color for male moralfagging, only white and black males can get good goy points from it... above average looking white and black males. He thinks he's going to be the next AnxietyWar or something. He thinks he's going to be getting interviewed by Ellen Degenerate about his courageous efforts to expose "toxic misogyny" on the internet and he'll get a Hollywood start with his name on it. If he's ugly and under six ft tall, it's either surgery or suicide for him, the same with all of us.
Yet he denies it so much.Its kinda lol fuel,it's like those guys with Hitler posters on their walls that claim they're ironic when their friends come in.

Yet he denies it so much.Its kinda lol fuel,it's like those guys with Hitler posters on their walls that claim they're ironic when their friends come in.
Smegma is just as likely to go ER or rope as anyone here is.

Aggggghhhh i get your point but you enabled the trannies with that meme they wont end up looking like women they are freaks

Don't forget that in Britain, women can get free silicone tits while we get NOTHING
I don't know if I've made a post about this or not before on here, I know I did on r/Braincels. I'll make a post about it in ID later and if it's a repeat post than the jannies can do what they want.

Aggggghhhh i get your point but you enabled the trannies with that meme they wont end up looking like women they are freaks
A lot of them will look like horseface freaks but at least a human that felt like shit about the way they looked got the surgery to feel better about how they look regardless of our opinion about it. Also, some trannies end up looking like stacy enough to "trap" chad and make him pull out the bear spray. Not defending trannies, I'm just saying that facial surgery is a miracle field of medicine and more beneficial to humanity than any anti psychotic drug or therapist will ever be. If it takes an army of trannies on vicodin marching through the streets for me to get my face surgerymaxxed to chadlite levels, I'll gladly march with the trannies.

Gays and trannies are good for incels, they are all men who have removed themselves from the sexual battle royale. My favorite type of LGBT person is a gay chad, he literally sacrifices his superior genetic bloodline and a near infinite harem of foids to be merciful to the rest of mankind and fuck dudes instead of cucking thousands of men and collecting hundreds of hymens. I literally salute gay chads and thank them for their service irl.

They try to bully incels into suicide. They are thr scum of the earth

The soylent is making his iq lower everyday

Can I even get gyno surgery for free?
Nope, we made a thread about it on r/Briancels. A flat chested foid can get breast implants covered by the NHS but a man with gyno is not covered by the NHS and getting his suicide inducing manboobs removed will cost him a massive amount of money. I'm sure men with gyno have committed suicide for this exact reason.

Friendly reminder that Soyma made posts mocking incels who were roping. Even IT called him out on his BS and he deleted his posts like the spineless coward he is. Or that time he wrote a cringe-inducing nursery rime trying to mock us. Or any other countless retarded shit he did.

This is a good explanation to his behavior. He knows deep down that he is as bad as us and is beyond desperate to get any validation he can from other losers in IT. His moral quest against us occupies his mind and makes him forget his own situation. In a twisted way he is addicted to and dependent on us. No healthy human being would spend countless hours everyday stalking obscure incel forums.

Friendly reminder that Soyma made posts mocking incels who were roping. Even IT called him out on his BS and he deleted his posts like the spineless coward he is. Or that time he wrote a cringe-inducing nursery rime trying to mock us. Or any other countless retarded shit he did.
This dude probably has nothing going on in his life at all. Kind of sad, tbh, he needs to be posting here.