Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BREAKING: RUSSIANS COMPLETELY BTFO ON EASTERN FRONT TOTAL EVACUATION FROM KHARKIV OBLAST INVASION OF DONBASS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
D8619926 3647 4A9E B889 A17880CE8257

INCEL SLAVE Z COMPLETELY OBLITERATED

i juzt want a hot slavic babe

Beyond over for Russia. Billions wasted, trillion dollars in economic sanctions and damage which will last for years. And nothing to show for it.

Screen Shot 2022 09 10 at 105330 AM
Screen Shot 2022 09 10 at 105400 AM
Screen Shot 2022 09 10 at 105340 AM

ALL OF THIS IS JUST FROM THE PAST HOUR JFL

FUCKINH FINALLY, MOBILIZATION IS HAPPENING AT 21.00. I'M GOING TO KILL YOU ALL FUCKING KHOKHOLS, I'LL MAKE INCELS.IS GREAT BY BEING THE BEST SOLDIER IN BATTLE.

ZOV; FOR ALL INKLERS, FOR SOYCIETY'S COLLAPSE!

Beyond embarrassing and OVER for Russia.
Holy fuck. I expected mild Ukrainian success but not them handing such a fat fucking L this fucking quick to Russia.
2500km^2 captured in just 9 days.
Even ISW reported Ukrainian gains so unlikely that this is just pure propaganda.
@WizardofSoda thoughts?

Last edited:
They are going for the nuke!

:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Western cope
Western propaganda
Russia has millions of soldiers only using like 100k rn
they could recruit 100 million if they wanted to
over for ukrainecels

Beyond embarrassing and OVER for Russia.
Holy fuck. I expected mild Ukrainian success but not them handing such a fat fucking L this fucking quick to Russia.
2500km^2 captured in just 9 days.
Even ISW reported Ukrainian gains so unlikely that this is just pure propaganda.
@WizardofSoda thoughts?

Looks unbelievably bad for the Russians. Once Kupiansk fell or at least the city on the West of the reservoir/river, then the Russian positions in Izium and probably Liman could not longer be resupplied easily. And they risked encirclement. There might have been like 10,000 Russian troops in that area, and they had to withdraw.

It looks like to me the Russian army has basically collapsed.

Remember I was doing threads as each unit of 4 Himars trucks got sent to Ukraine, with the first unit arriving on ~June-25. And they got up to 6 units of Himars. 6 units * 4 trucks per unit * 6 missiles per truck = 144 missiles per 1 volley. Then I said ok let us say 1 volley a day, that is 144 missiles * 30 days = 4,300 missiles a month.

At first I thought the Russian army is going to collapse under that after a few months. But then the Russians were defending very well in Kherson where the odds seemed in the Ukrainians favor, so I started thinking the Russians were going to be able to defend. So like you in Kharkiv province I expected the Ukrainians to gain some ground before winter, but like a few villages.

One glimmer of copium for the Russians.. I viewed that Russia was going to leave Kharkiv province eventually anyway. Probably a factor in why the Russians just retreated in the face of heavy fighting.

Looks unbelievably bad for the Russians. Once Kupiansk fell or at least the city on the West of the reservoir/river, then the Russian positions in Izium and probably Liman could not longer be resupplied easily. And they risked encirclement. There might have been like 10,000 Russian troops in that area, and they had to withdraw.

It looks like to me the Russian army has basically collapsed.

Remember I was doing threads as each unit of 4 Himars trucks got sent to Ukraine, with the first unit arriving on ~June-25. And they got up to 6 units of Himars. 6 units * 4 trucks per unit * 6 missiles per truck = 144 missiles per 1 volley. Then I said ok let us say 1 volley a day, that is 144 missiles * 30 days = 4,300 missiles a month.

At first I thought the Russian army is going to collapse under that after a few months. But then the Russians were defending very well in Kherson where the odds seemed in the Ukrainians favor, so I started thinking the Russians were going to be able to defend. So like you in Kharkiv province I expected the Ukrainians to gain some ground before winter, but like a few villages.

One glimmer of copium for the Russians.. I viewed that Russia was going to leave Kharkiv province eventually anyway. Probably a factor in why the Russians just retreated in the face of heavy fighting.
How do you think will Putin react?
Will Russian leadership still be able to pretend they can win a tactical victory to force a settlement? Will they force remaining troops to defend until it's literally impossible to do so like Germany did in WW2? Get grinded down what's left of their equipment and manpower through long range missiles and well planned offensives?
I doubt they will be able to declare general mobilization, word is that the recent defeats are super unpopular even in Russian military circles, nor nukes would be on the table realistically. So what's Russia's exist strategy now?
I feel like for the first time in this war there is a significant chance of Putin suffering a coup.

How do you think will Putin react?
Will Russian leadership still be able to pretend they can win a tactical victory to force a settlement? Will they force remaining troops to defend until it's literally impossible to do so like Germany did in WW2? Get grinded down what's left of their equipment and manpower through long range missiles and well planned offensives?
I doubt they will be able to declare general mobilization, word is that the recent defeats are super unpopular even in Russian military circles, nor nukes would be on the table realistically. So what's Russia's exist strategy now?
I feel like for the first time in this war there is a significant chance of Putin suffering a coup.

Very good points, i think the Russians are pragmatic and wouldn't fight to the last man like the Germans. The Russians here for example fell back, they can keep falling back where they know they can't win battles or its just not worth it.

For Putin staying in I'm not sure, I guess even if they outright lost in Ukraine, that Putin could hold onto power with enough repression unless he went down in a coup. At any time Putin could declare the special military operation a success and withdraw Russia's troops.

One possibility i have been thinking about is Putin could not run in the next election in Russia and let a moderate candidate win. Which then they blame the war on Putin getting bad advice.

A way I am looking at it is to not be integrated into the West in the long run, Russia had to go for Ukraine. To get enough scale to keep going, even Ukraine wouldn't be enough by itself, but then Russia would be that much bigger and stronger for taking over the next place or making them go to the Russian side. So Russia sent in the best army it could, and what happens if it doesn't work. Then Russia can honorably go back to integrating with the West. They can legitimately say they fought it out and that option didn't work.

Very good points, i think the Russians are pragmatic and wouldn't fight to the last man like the Germans.
I think Russian military leadership is pragmatic.
But I am dubious about how pragmatic Putin himself is going to be. And whether he will allow them to choose the pragmatic option.
For Putin staying in I'm not sure, I guess even if they outright lost in Ukraine, that Putin could hold onto power with enough repression unless he went down in a coup. At any time Putin could declare the special military operation a success and withdraw Russia's troops.
I am doubtful about that personally. Being a strong leader is a very key part of Putin's popularity. No amount of media spin will make losing ten thousands of soldiers, getting sanctioned brutally and not gaining any territory to show for it, or perhaps even losing some pre-war territory, good. That would be incredibly unpopular with both the general population and the military/oligarchs.
Make too many enemies and even the most autocratic dictator goes down.
Then Russia can honorably go back to integrating with the West. They can legitimately say they fought it out and that option didn't work.
I mean sure but in the long run.
West will not lift most of the sanctions without heavy reparations paid to Ukraine.
They might even press for disarmament, DMZ and other demands.
It really isn't going to be easy for Russia to unfuck this messy situation.

i hope ww3 starts

wow I am beyond disappointed :fuk::fuk:

shitraine should have fell long time ago, Russia went to soft in the early days of the war.

we need Russia so brics can rise up to globo homo

based, now hurry up with the balkanization into 70 countries. also a daily reminder to all pol chuds:
[img]

Last edited:
Beyond over for Russia. Billions wasted, trillion dollars in economic sanctions and damage which will last for years. And nothing to show for it.
I don't know Putin pushed nato's shit in pretty good And got Crimea back

shitraine should have fell long time ago, Russia went to soft in the early days of the war.

Putin only sent 12 divisions he has 77 meanwhile Ukraine has 43 million people so half of that is their pool of men to recruit soliders from sounds like a false flag patio from the begining

based, now hurry up with the balkanization into 70 countries. also a daily reminder to all pol chuds:
[img]
Based Biden got rid of the Russian malarkey trash. :feelsdevil:

Russia itself started lots of the globohomo bullshit with their communism bullshit during the Soviet days. Trillions of dollars in economic growth has been lost due to filthy Russian communism. India has hundreds of millions in poverty due to Russian slav vodka nigger communism advice. Seeing Russia raped and broken into pieces is the ideal future. Trash nation

Both sides are controlled by the same people anyway.

I think Russian military leadership is pragmatic.
But I am dubious about how pragmatic Putin himself is going to be. And whether he will allow them to choose the pragmatic option.

I am doubtful about that personally. Being a strong leader is a very key part of Putin's popularity. No amount of media spin will make losing ten thousands of soldiers, getting sanctioned brutally and not gaining any territory to show for it, or perhaps even losing some pre-war territory, good. That would be incredibly unpopular with both the general population and the military/oligarchs.
Make too many enemies and even the most autocratic dictator goes down.

I mean sure but in the long run.
West will not lift most of the sanctions without heavy reparations paid to Ukraine.
They might even press for disarmament, DMZ and other demands.
It really isn't going to be easy for Russia to unfuck this messy situation.

The US & co. won't impose any punishing conditions on Russia if the Putin regime is replaced at the top. Because say Navalny gets in who appears to be the US choice. The US won't punish Russia with him in charge. And sanctions could then come off.

The West learned the hard way the problem with reparations after WWI. The West is going to pay for rebuilding Ukraine. By controlling the funding for all those projects to come, the West will then institutionalize Western rule in Ukraine. Aka the Ukrainians will have to keep going along with reforms or the pace of funding will be slowed down and new projects not going forward.

If Russia were to join the West, the West would pay to help 'rebuild' Russia too. Because its the same getting long term control, and getting money into the country so the people are generally happy with the way things are going. Spending say $5 trillion over 20 years to Ukraine and Russia is not a big problem for the West. It could even go beyond that.

Oh ya both Ukraine and Russia would also have to be armed to a 'NATO standard'.

Russia itself started lots of the globohomo bullshit with their communism bullshit during the Soviet days. Trillions of dollars in economic growth has been lost due to filthy Russian communism. India has hundreds of millions in poverty due to Russian slav vodka nigger communism advice. Seeing Russia raped and broken into pieces is the ideal future. Trash nation
Russia is less communist now compared to the west.

Muh based Russia miserably fails to invade a small shithole