Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News BREAKING: US maybe about to declare war on Russia.

wereq

Just another method for them to distract others & keep the populace in a form of constant fear.

Nothing will happen as always and if does it's a W in my books. Putin can nuke me if he wants.

There are hundred other Putins in Russia behind Putin.
I am aware. A world without most Russians is a good world.

All burgerland fatties about to get drafted lololololol

The men of Cuckmerica should burn down the nation before going to war for muh independent kweens

I am aware. A world without most Russians is a good world.
You can't kill 145 million people even with weapons of mass destruction.

Applies to the Third Position/Far-Right also. We may have lost WWII, and our leaders heads may have been cut-off, yet more took their place. :feelsthink:

How will we initiate TND & TCD then?

Every. Single. Time.

Nothing ever happens but I hope it does.

You can kill the babushkas who support Putin. Fuck Putin, not Russia.

Yeah because a country engaging in trench warfare with a smaller country is NaTIOnaL ThREaT

Send in another 2 trillion package for Israel and Ukraine! (Both run by the same tribe)

Politicans acting like Russia will curlstorm Europe if jewkraine isn't given 3 trillions of weapons like in call of duty and peppe actually fall for it lmao.

there isnt going to be a war. US faced much larger threats during the cold war and they still didnt directly engage

J
It will end in nuclear war. No one will win.
Jews will not allow it, not an all out nuclear war which wipes out entire continents. They want to rule the goyim and make them slaves, they cannot exist without them.

Just another method for them to distract others & keep the populace in a form of constant fear.
that's why the media exists, to scare people into doing what (((they))) want

They´ll literally do anything, in order to satisfy the Fat Cats at Wall Street, and feed the military industrial-complex such as Raytheon.