Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Russia in development of space-based nuclear weapons

Based. I hope Russia nukes the USA from orbit.

Sci-fi shit I always wanted to be reality is becoming truer and truer every day just as the agepill is hitting me harder and harder:feelsugh:.

It's all larp, current usa in a solo fight can turn Russia into a desert if they e both don't use nuclear bombs.

you amerimut cucks should be exterminated

you amerimut cucks should be exterminated
I cant stand the US government, and people are seperate from that.
US citizens don´t represent their government.
Most guys from the US that I´ve met are cool guys

Every modern superpower has probably been developing these for decades lol. Just like everyone freaking out about China having hypersonic missiles a few years back, of course every major military power is going to be working on these things, it’s just when it gets out, everyone has to pretend they aren’t because they don’t want to show their claws.

Another wunderwaffe that will exist only on paper or few prototypes. Just like such equipment.

VDayRehearsal05052016-28.jpg
1661156694_-10-5.jpg
T-15-1.jpg
61c230b5097b8df4448044cc1ff4caef
Sukhoi_T-50_in_2011_%284%29.jpg

Wasn’t there a treaty that prohibited putting nuclear weapons in space?

Hope it drops thirty nukes on princesskitty

It's all larp, current usa in a solo fight can turn Russia into a desert if they e both don't use nuclear bombs.
Cope. They couldn't even defeat North Vietnam with 15 million population.

Another wunderwaffe that will exist only on paper or few prototypes. Just like such equipment.

VDayRehearsal05052016-28.jpg
1661156694_-10-5.jpg
T-15-1.jpg
61c230b5097b8df4448044cc1ff4caef
Sukhoi_T-50_in_2011_%284%29.jpg
Russia at least have industrial capacity to produce something.
Not like some countries which start wars without proper industrial base.
Soymanian army in WW2.

Main qimg de05837a526a642ee654bf52bd9e1f20 lq
Main qimg 6c88026a00459f61bb8ecddf62977470 lq
Main qimg be5451b0ccfc1f14e425e2029d667ac5 lq

How is this worse than nukes from earth?

Another nothingburger

Russia at least have industrial capacity to produce something.
Whole military industrial complex produces military equipment in ridiculously small quantities.
Most of "newly produced" tanks are just refurbished T-80s, T-72s, T-90s (which is T-72 modification)

scale_1200

How is this worse than nukes from earth?
Not easily detectable and interceptable from space. NATO high command has eyes on all Russian and Chinese known nuclear silos. The moment an ICBM is fired, everyone will know about it and scram units and systems to shoot it down.

Literally just NASA and NSA niggers trying to get more funding for “Russian threats”.

Not easily detectable and interceptable from space. NATO high command has eyes on all Russian and Chinese known nuclear silos. The moment an ICBM is fired, everyone will know about it and scram units and systems to shoot it down.
Fair enough