Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Breathing through your nose can significantly improve you in some ways

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Since I was a child I've mainly breathed through my mouth due to health reasons but recently I've been breathing through my mouth more and over the past two years I've noticed changes. More visible chin, deeper voice, etc...

Since I was a child I've mainly breathed through my mouth due to health reasons but recently I've been breathing through my mouth more and over the past two years I've noticed changes. More visible chin, deeper voice, etc...
@Zer0/∞ jfl do you really think we haven’t heard this shit 1000’s times? You’re 16 it can improve you but i‘m an adult it wont help much.

It’s called puberty.

@Zer0/∞ jfl do you really think we haven’t heard this shit 1000’s times? You’re 16 it can improve you but i‘m an adult it wont help much.
I'm 18 currently. Honestly tho it means little shit because I'm trapped.

this is one of the biggest copes i've seen in years.

Mewing is pseudoscience
Breathing through your nose is better yeah but it wont help u look more attractive (unless ur just starting puberty)
stop spreading misinformation

Based. Chew gum and drink more water as well. And talk slower and take deeper breaths for deeper voice. When I talk to much or don’t have enough water in my system my voice gets shit.

My nose is fucked and deformed, like breathing through a straw that's been stamped on.

Do stretches and get taller

Didnt do Shit and i breath mostly Through my nose , subconscious even.

And soon you will ascend to Chadhood. Pray be to Dr. Mike Mew (pbuh).