Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brendio is about 5'2 or 5'3, not 5'5

• Thread starter Deleted member 22749
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 22749

Self-banned
-
He's shorter than the asian guy. Shorter than all the girls. People always lie about their height on the internet. The asian framelet is about 5'4 at the most.

jxbDYw5l.jpg

GUpOTk8l.jpg

Oh Shit, that waa brendio? Lmaooooo

Wtf, he is legit dressed like a super autist.

He's shorter than the asian guy. Shorter than all the girls. People always lie about their height on the internet. The asian framelet is about 5'4 at the most.

jxbDYw5l.jpg

GUpOTk8l.jpg
Ok GrAYcel

He mogs me because white

What is with everyone saying he roped?

he biggest fakecel.. but i guess he is still doing something for us :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

What the fuck is this from

He looks pathetic

I just wonder why youd take these pictures and post them online

Is this what being 0 inhib is like

I cherrypick any photos that I do have to share so hard, I cried after getting my license once because I didnt like the picture

My new one is kind of better but still meh

did he ever even fuck? i thought it was LDR

Why would he agree to do this

Holy fuck thats embarrassing

Id just straight up kill myself after doing this

his body is loaded with estrogen after he was 400 pounds. hes walking around with double D tits now. mentally he's an emotional girl, not a man. I think he did it because he craves attention like most girls.

I am 5'7" and I get height mogged by the vast majority of girls so... this isn't proof of anything
Where do you live? I’m 5’7 and I height mog at least 75% of women.

holy fuck he is height mogged by all the foids, I would fucking rope on the spot. They probably all have driver's licenses and he doesn't

hes obviously trying to look bad in so many of these pics jfl. Probably because his facial bones aren't bad so he has to make silly faces and move his fat around to look 2 or 3/10