Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Brenton Tarrant's massacre video

This video is very good! I'm addicted to him.

> thinks im clicking that link

Idi amin laugh

I saw several times.

The best part is the foid sandnigger begging for help at the end.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
Screenshot 3

OP glows harder than a lightning bug snorting crack

Turrant was fall guy for the whore Foid Arden . Another fake massacre to take away gun and citizen rights and provoke sympathy for those cockroach refugees

Damn it’s been 4 years since then

Just found out about how I can stop people from suspecting me of being a fed

Retards like him, Roof, or this guy on trial for the most recent synagogue shooting are the worst of the worst. Practicing Abrahamists (with the exception of a tiny few sects) are the only ones actually trying to hold back degeneracy in the West. Any scum that goes and shoots up any of them in their house of worship is a degenerate far worse than the most flamboyant, AIDS ridden tranny in my book.

He’s spending life in prison for making an internet video. Was it really worth it?

Last edited:
Retards like him, Roof, or this guy on trial for the most recent synagogue shooting are the worst of the worst. Practicing Abrahamists (with the exception of a tiny few sects) are the only ones actually trying to hold back degeneracy in the West. Any scum that goes and shoots up any of them in their house of worship is a degenerate far worse than the most flamboyant, AIDS ridden tranny in my book.
There's a chance to form alliances to fight against international globohomo degeneracy, but they side with this instead. Shows that they're not serious or concern in combating degeneracy. Probably most likely the fact that they're degenerate themselves. Well he had the slogan of "traps are not gay" so there's that.

There's a chance to form alliances to fight against international globohomo degeneracy, but they side with this instead. Shows that they're not serious or concern in combating degeneracy. Probably most likely the fact that they're degenerate themselves. Well he had the slogan of "traps are not gay" so there's that.

In my country people are still getting hauled into court from time to time for possessing or even viewing that video. So won't be clicking.

I did see it on the day of the event, before it was banned.... very videogame-like, there's a lot more brutal gore out there for people who just like gore videos.

New Zealand is a very soy country and "justice" is all about giving hugs not jail time, criminals are the real victims, he was a good boy really, and this is all caused by his hard childhood and the evils of white colonization hundreds of years ago.

So to see the SJW liberal soy unironically then their backs on all of that, and cheer as Tarrant became the first person in our history to get sentenced to jail forever, was hilarious. They are so transparent.

(For the avoidance of doubt: Fuck that guy, killing a whole bunch of civilians is never the right thing to do. But sooner or later New Zealand is certain to start learning the same hard lessons, that every other civilized country that has brought in mass immigration of sheik Mohammed has eventually learned.)

Low IQ glowniggers.

I think they were all controlled opposition.

I've seen it before. It's mega based. By far the best ER video. Super intense like a video game. That dude did not mess around. He went in very prepared, had a plan, didn't fuck up, double tapped a lot of them. He probably could've triple tapped em cause I think like 20 people survived which seems crazy given how many bodies were stacked up.

Can we consider him as a Crusader of the 21th Century?

Brenton Tarrant glows harder than the Sun.