Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's columbine day! Fun facts you didn't know about columbine

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
-The two were originally planning to do the massacre on April 19th, in honor of the Oklahoma city bombings. but the bomb didnt detonate so they pushed it back to April 20th

-It was originally going to be a mass bombing instead of mass shooting. the shooting was only a backup plan if the bombs didnt detonate (it didnt)

-To this day nobody can give a perfect explanation as to why they did it

-Despite being iconic by the incel community, they had their own girls they danced with in prom

-Dylan Klebold has jewish genes (but was areligious)

-They had a bunch of tapes that was technically their manifesto prior to the shooting. In these tapes they explained their motives, rambled alot, and even explained how to create pipe bombs. This came to be known as the basement tapes and it was never publicly released by the police. It's still wanted lost media to this day

-The day before the shooting, the two acted quite normal and calm. They had a good time with their friends and watched movies. An hour before the shooting Eric bought a propane tank from the gas station and was behaving normally. Basically, they showed no sign that they were going to massacre people and end their own lives afterwards

-Theres video evidence that proves that Eric Harris was bullied by jocks, or atleast that bullying was quiet common in columbine

View: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9m90j
(see 0:16)

-The infamous cafeteria footage during the shooting in black and white actually has a high quality version, but the police only leaked it in low quality

This Day should be a public holiday

The whole thing was a psyop and Reb and VoDKa were drugged out and convinced to do the shooting by cia and fbi

The fbi/cia helped with the shooting, shooting down from the roof tops

Its also hitlERs birthday

The whole thing was a psyop and Reb and VoDKa were drugged out and convinced to do the shooting by cia and fbi

The fbi/cia helped with the shooting, shooting down from the roof tops
Source?

MultiverseMayhemBot on X: This is Reddit Mod Soyjak speaking... I don't  have much time, but I'm trapped within this bot of madness. Please, if you  hear this, let us out. https://t.co/60xjMaa2hp /

Witness 's said their was a third shooter

This Day should be a public holiday
Tbh, even though they weren't "Incel" they still were outcast types & "lower-value" males, today they might be Incel though, at least Eric Harris.

I recall reading that although they did have friends & even had prom/hoco dates, they were bullied & mocked quite a bit.

As I always say, the "normies" of yesterday are the Incels of today, and the normies of today are the Incels of tomorrow.

Tbh, even though they weren't "Incel" they still were outcast types & "lower-value" males, today they might be Incel though, at least Eric Harris.

I recall reading that although they did have friends & even had prom/hoco dates, they were bullied & mocked quite a bit.

As I always say, the "normies" of yesterday are the Incels of today, and the normies of today are the Incels of tomorrow.
Also people knew about and warned the authorities before the shooting even happened, but did nothing about it, and when the police and shit were at the school during the shooting, they did fuck all.

I also believe some columbine survivors (((mysteriously))) (((died))) later in life for saying too much

Anybody see the movie based on this shooting I 'm Not Ashamed ?

In addition let us also commemorate the birthday of Adolf Hitler and the Führer's valiant efforts to unshackle his people from the Judeo-Bolshevik world order and the injustices of the Treaty of Versailles.

And I also heartily anticipate St. Alek Minassian Day closely following on April 23rd

I knew a few of these actually

Imagine if the bombs actually worked, would've been utter annihilation