Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bridezilla who asked guests to pay $1,200 to attend her wedding calls it off and breaks up with her fiancé when they refuse to cough up

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
Our request was not f***ing out of the ordinary': Bridezilla who asked guests to pay $1,200 to attend her wedding calls it off and breaks up with her fiancé when they refuse to cough up
  • A disgruntled bride-to-be has revealed she was forced to cancel her wedding
  • The cancellation came after guests refused to pay $CAD 1,500 each to attend
  • The Canadian bride 'Susan' was due to tie the knot in a $CAD 60,000 wedding
  • But the couple decided to call it quits just four days before their special day
  • Susan blamed her guests for the breakdown of her relationship on Facebook
  • Her status was shared by one of her relatives on a 'wedding shaming' group
  • The poster later responded to the overwhelming reaction, saying that she had never known Susan 'to be this obnoxious' in the past

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...60-000-wedding-guests-refused-fork-1-500.html

Marrige....the biggest ((scam)) spend a lot of money, buy a common polished stone at high prices. ect.
where is the pics of this fat thot

Canadians, should have guessed. Round up women and nuke them from earth orbit. I wouldn't spend 60k even for a monogamous high school sweetheart, fuck that shit. I hope she enjoys being spitroasted by el Tyrone and Chadrique.

Just nuke leafistan tbh

LOL @ asking people TO PAY YOU TO ATTEND YOUR WEDDING

JFL @ women, only a woman could come up with something so ridiculous and think that it would actually work

Just nuke leafistan tbh
I smiled when i read that $1500 CAD is $1200 USD. When in high school the Canadian dollar was stronger than the US. These leaf's economy is crashing.

I smiled when i read that $1500 CAD is $1200 USD. When in high school the Canadian dollar was stronger than the US. These leaf's economy is crashing.
Isn't USD the ressrve currency even in 2018?

why do foids named susan seem like evil cunts

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back