Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal British foid tells me that she has frequent nightmares of getting pregnant by her subhuman classmates

• Thread starter Deleted member 29147
  • Start date
Deleted member 29147

Deleted member 29147

Banned
-
"i woke up at 2 in the morning from a terrible nightmare. In my dream the ginger guy in my class has gotten me pregnant. Thank god it was just a bad dream and not real".
That's what she said to me when i was texting her on my Instagram

BRUTAL! this is what foids think of every ugly guy out there
We're her worst nightmares. She wakes up in the middle of the night screaming and every fiber of her being shivers in terror when she sees us in a dream

Fuck this shit

Humanity was a mistake

Fakecel texting girls on instagram

Also it's interesting that undesirable traits or ethnicities for males are often highly desirable when the gender is changed

over for gingercels

"i woke up at 2 in the morning from a terrible nightmare. In my dream the ginger guy in my class has gotten me pregnant. Thank god it was just a bad dream and not real".
That's what she said to me when i was texting her on my Instagram

BRUTAL! this is what foids think of every ugly guy out there
We're her worst nightmares. She wakes up in the middle of the night screaming and every fiber of her being shivers in terror when she sees us in a dream

Fuck this shit

Humanity was a mistake
@ThoughtfulCel thoughts on scaring foids in their sleep.

@ThoughtfulCel thoughts on scaring foids in their sleep.
402529366 0ecdbf069d b

Purge all fakecels.

You're a true incel if you're an autard unless 8/10

cope only looks matter everything else can be frauded. It can't be that bad if you can write well enough you probably just high inhib autist which is no excuse for not trying + you talk to foids on instragram + foids willing to tell you about her dreams + you even have instagram + you have hamudis quote as your username + humblebrag in title

The evidence is piling against you greycel

The gingerpill destroyed me

It's over for me. Greycel or no greycel
Instagam or no instagam
If she really replied you and she talks to you about intimate things then you have a chance.