Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Brocels , do you meditate ?

• Thread starter Jordon Peterson9900
  • Start date
Jordon Peterson9900

Jordon Peterson9900

Basement faggot
★★★
I have tried meditation because my focus span is so low. But meditation is very hard I tried to focus my mind without thinking any thought for 10 minutes but I always have a thought about something. But relaxing music does help calm my anxiety

I can't concentrate enough for that

Meditation is a fake meme. You think rich elites meditate? Only depressed millenials and zoomers living off scraps meditate

No mediation for your face

I do just to forget I'm in this waking nightmare.

I have tried meditation because my focus span is so low. But meditation is very hard I tried to focus my mind without thinking any thought for 10 minutes but I always have a thought about something. But relaxing music does help calm my anxiety
It gets easier with practice. It's easier to focus on one thing ie your breathing than it is to not think.

I meditate often. You’re not really supposed to forcefully block out all thoughts. Just let them pass and relax. How you meditate also depends on what you try to achieve.

Would try

I do vipassana aka mindfulness so yes

And I genuinely think it has a lot of benefits

Meditation is a fake meme. You think rich elites meditate? Only depressed millenials and zoomers living off scraps meditate