Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Brocels, rate this incel documentary on JewTube

Didn't watch but I am sure is dogshit,They put our GOD in a bad light
I haven’t finished watching it yet. It wasn’t too bad, I’d say a 7/10.

can someone give me like a tl;dr of what's good and/or bad about it before I decide to watch it, don't want to spend 50 minutes just to consume pure ragefuel and feel like shit the entire day after

Will watch later

4/10, the guy was just reguritating information that was already known, dude should also take a shower
also hated on our prophet

4/10, the guy was just reguritating information that was already known, dude should also take a shower
also hated on our prophet
Agreed. He included nice graphics, but this was a high school-level report on Elliot Rodger.

Agreed. He included nice graphics, but this was a high school-level report on Elliot Rodger.
A high school report that was way too stretched out, this could've easily been just a 15 minute watch but instead the creator thought that it wasnt enough so he made it 40 minutes.

I'd prefer if peole analyzed Eliot rodgers manifesto more, it gets way too overlooked.