Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My brutal story and how the obsession of getting a degree in USA ruined and fucked me

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Commander
★★★★★
I got my Usa Visa in 2016, i spent a 90 days hollidays (summer) there with my father and and my brother. Even though i didn't experience much there like going to beautiful places, make good friends i liked the environment,the internet speed, the peace, the weather ...etc .I was very sad returning to my home country. I expected to come soon ,but this never happen because my parents were too poor to buy the trip tickets they used the money to pay college for me at that time.

My last academic started ,i loved physics a lot . i wanted to study astronomy / astrophysics but they were not available in my home country. I made a lot of research on how to study in USA.The process was very costly. I could barely afford the Toefl exam and the SAT.I gave up and planned to attend a public University where about more than 6000 take exam ( french , physics , chemistry , maths ) they'll select 200. I'd study architecture (after passing the first 2 years, if you fail you are expelled) just because i tought it was fun and my uncle recommend it to me. I didn't put much efforts. The material was a lot, there were many problemsets for the courses and their resolution were not comprehensible and very long. I just focused on the theory and do at max 20 exercices. You shouldn't have social life to succeed there. Pulling all nighter was the minimum. I refused to stay late at night. In conclusion i failed two terms, i din't passed the exam of the last term knowing it'd be impossible to pass .If you finish with 50 as average you'd go in recall which is you retake all the exams you scored less than 65 for them.That exam would be bases on the entire year.

So I failed, after reading many post on discord and reddit I see how Americans work hard to get into good schools. I was motivated to give a try to. I went to another university which had a credit system unlike my previous one , I picked computer engineering there. My plan was to get food grade to transfer. I also taught A was 80/100. I got an average of 80s for all of my semesters except the first one (because of bad teachers).

Time was the most important thing to me.I wanted nothing other than studying in USA. I rarely attend parties, I even neglected my hobby (⚽).My unique purpose was too grind. I was quite social back in highschool even though I jestermaxed a lot too. During college, I could barely handle a conversation with a student. The phone numbers of girls I took is because i could send them some problems I solved or asked them for the assignment. If I wasn't obsessed to study in USA I would pass my grades with 70s maybe , fit in , participate in activities (neighborhood, college).

The girls in my first university weren't many and they're were not beautiful.
The girls in my second university were numerous and beautiful.
It didn't make any difference to me.
I noticed Most of the stem students have many friends in other fields while I only interacted with stem students except for the ones I knew in highschool.

Did you get the degree in the end ? Social life in uni is suifuel, especially when other people just want you out of it.

Did you get the degree in the end ? Social life in uni is suifuel, especially when other people just want you out of it.
I lost a semester because there were too much troubles in the country everything was blocked.
I lost another one because of money.

In overall I'd be a senior if I didn't move to USA last year.

I lost a semester because there were too much troubles in the country everything was blocked.
I lost another one because of money.

In overall I'd be a senior if I didn't move to USA last year.
It depends where you come from, but from my point of view the US educational system is a hell hole.

It depends where you come from, but from my point of view the US educational system is a hell hole.
Where I come from is not recognized and respected in terms of education.
How fucked is it?

Which country/region are you from?

Could you elaborate?
It's peak neoliberal fucked up reformation with massified mediocrity and cheap everything disregarding the very future of a country that seems to totally endorse it is a shit hole from the start.

Also, you have to pay hundreds of thousands of meme money for your meme degrees in a society rigged by nepotism while literally anyone can study for free in most of the civilized world (Europe).

It's peak neoliberal fucked up reformation with massified mediocrity and cheap everything disregarding the very future of a country that seems to totally endorse it is a shit hole from the start.

Also, you have to pay hundreds of thousands of meme money for your meme degrees in a society rigged by nepotism while literally anyone can study for free in most of the civilized world (Europe).
You're right.
If the french system and life wasn't too hard in France I'd consider it to get a degree there. I was accepted at a university from France in 2020 but I didn't have money to move . The degree cost wasn't high.

I got my Usa Visa in 2016, i spent a 90 days hollidays (summer) there with my father and and my brother. Even though i didn't experience much there like going to beautiful places, make good friends i liked the environment,the internet speed, the peace, the weather ...etc .I was very sad returning to my home country. I expected to come soon ,but this never happen because my parents were too poor to buy the trip tickets they used the money to pay college for me at that time.

My last academic started ,i loved physics a lot . i wanted to study astronomy / astrophysics but they were not available in my home country. I made a lot of research on how to study in USA.The process was very costly. I could barely afford the Toefl exam and the SAT.I gave up and planned to attend a public University where about more than 6000 take exam ( french , physics , chemistry , maths ) they'll select 200. I'd study architecture (after passing the first 2 years, if you fail you are expelled) just because i tought it was fun and my uncle recommend it to me. I didn't put much efforts. The material was a lot, there were many problemsets for the courses and their resolution were not comprehensible and very long. I just focused on the theory and do at max 20 exercices. You shouldn't have social life to succeed there. Pulling all nighter was the minimum. I refused to stay late at night. In conclusion i failed two terms, i din't passed the exam of the last term knowing it'd be impossible to pass .If you finish with 50 as average you'd go in recall which is you retake all the exams you scored less than 65 for them.That exam would be bases on the entire year.

So I failed, after reading many post on discord and reddit I see how Americans work hard to get into good schools. I was motivated to give a try to. I went to another university which had a credit system unlike my previous one , I picked computer engineering there. My plan was to get food grade to transfer. I also taught A was 80/100. I got an average of 80s for all of my semesters except the first one (because of bad teachers).

Time was the most important thing to me.I wanted nothing other than studying in USA. I rarely attend parties, I even neglected my hobby (⚽).My unique purpose was too grind. I was quite social back in highschool even though I jestermaxed a lot too. During college, I could barely handle a conversation with a student. The phone numbers of girls I took is because i could send them some problems I solved or asked them for the assignment. If I wasn't obsessed to study in USA I would pass my grades with 70s maybe , fit in , participate in activities (neighborhood, college).

The girls in my first university weren't many and they're were not beautiful.
The girls in my second university were numerous and beautiful.
It didn't make any difference to me.
I noticed Most of the stem students have many friends in other fields while I only interacted with stem students except for the ones I knew in highschool.
I left UNI and am on a program to get an assoc and a pair of certs that will land me a better-starting salary and more job options than my original goal anyway. I remember my neighbors above me were insane and I couldn't relocate, work with the landlord to do something about it, or anything at all. I couldn't sleep and I was getting stonewalled by a class where the teacher was stopping me and others from passing by not teaching level-appropriate materials. Sleep deprivation is used as a part of torture for a reason. I also didn't like the bs I was getting from my counselor and hated the school's culture and left on to the track I am on now and am glad I am here. I wish I would have done this sooner. The thing is that I had so much progress at UNI that I didn't want to leave until the sleep deprivation and frustration with the way the school did things made me quit. And yeah, foids were making me feel bad too.

I left UNI and am on a program to get an assoc and a pair of certs that will land me a better-starting salary and more job options than my original goal anyway. I remember my neighbors above me were insane and I couldn't relocate, work with the landlord to do something about it, or anything at all. I couldn't sleep and I was getting stonewalled by a class where the teacher was stopping me and others from passing by not teaching level-appropriate materials. Sleep deprivation is used as a part of torture for a reason. I also didn't like the bs I was getting from my counselor and hated the school's culture and left on to the track I am on now and am glad I am here. I wish I would have done this sooner. The thing is that I had so much progress at UNI that I didn't want to leave until the sleep deprivation and frustration with the way the school did things made me quit. And yeah, foids were making me feel bad too.
That's so much pain.
Private dorms are better?

That's so much pain.
Private dorms are better?
worse, only good if your fam doesn't have the wealth. the thing is that the sleep deprivation destroyed me from the inside out along with lifelong insecurities.

maybe if i went dorm i'd get kicked out

Beside that , you joined clubs?
i attended the sci fi fantasy club of my comm school back when i was doing the transfer program. now it's all just wokeist crap and they can't even get 20 people in the room

Yeah bro we owe them so much money....
Their visa is hard to get too.

I deserve a french girl for reparation.
Maybe @LeFrenchCel can hook you up with a girl

Idk why people wanna move to USA

Why would I ever go to that suifuel country. I only move Asia.

Idk why people wanna move to USA

Why would I ever go to that suifuel country. I only move Asia.
After degremaxed I'll move to Asia