Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brown men doing well in poland is a myth

I

islamicincel

Officer
★★★★
I set my location to poland on tinder and got 0 matches. Its a big myth that brown people do well in poland. Maybe chad looking brown guys do well but not average looking brown guys.

This thread below is spreading misinformation.

Last edited:
Poland already has gypsies. Polish women are attracted to niggers, not brownoids.

I got a few matches in Poland like half a dozen, however, I have not been able to replicate that again. However, it was my most succesful country match-wise in Europe. But I still doubt they like sandniggers.

I got a few matches in Poland like half a dozen, however, I have not been able to replicate that again. However, it was my most succesful country match-wise in Europe. But I still doubt they like sandniggers.
Mogs me

I set my location to poland on tinder and got 0 matches. Its a big myth that brown people do well in poland. Maybe chad looking brown guys do well but not average looking brown guys.

This thread below is spreading misinformation.

Browns and Yellows doing well anywhere is a myth

Its not average chinks and pajeets

Its hrithik roshan

:chad::banhammer:

and some plasticmaxxed faggot kpop “star”

Chad and tyrone only,
Only GOOD LOOKING men get their dick wet.

Brown subhumans are universally reviled in every corner of the globe and for good reason