Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Browsing ban appeals

Fallout

Fallout

Overlord
★★★★★
just so many fakecels getting onto this site since day 1, wish our forum was more "pure" and mods didnt have to deal with so many shitheads trying to cause chaos.

Seeing these old ass ban appeals gives me the same existential dread as checking my "friends" list on xbox and seeing people last online years ago.

i wanted to join this site long ago, i somehow felt comforted enough with the brocels on the inkwell subreddits b4 they all got nuked, to all the brocels here, even if we arent friends directly, im grateful to know you guys, this is the only social interaction i got in my life. :feelscomfy:

if not for this forum, i would have roped/drank myself to death already

I have seen more incels here getting banned for behaving overtly autistic than foids and infiltrators.

The mods arent 100% innocent either. Clear fakecels and trolls get to stay meanwhile others get banned for nothing

I have seen more incels here getting banned for behaving overtly autistic than foids and infiltrators.
It's over for autistcels

Lifefuel for infiltratorfoids

Just out of curiosity I wonder what the most obvious/ obnoxious Glowcel or femcel account was; what they said or did.