Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

browsing /r/twoxchromosomes is the biggest blackpill imaginable

T

tacotown2142

What doesn't kill you leaves permanent scars.
★★★
Literally 99.99% of the posts are "ugh some man catcalled me on the street today" or "mansplaining" AND THAT'S LITERALLY THE BIGGEST PROBLEM THESE WOMEN HAVE IN THEIR ENTIRE LIVES. Literally every post is about how what happened to them is the worst thing in the world when in reality it's just a minor inconvenience. Not ONE post on there is ever about how they can't find a man who's attracted to them. asd'pfijsadg;oihndsgfa'pijh'pnkghdsf'poiknhds

Those and the posts bitching about abortion and birth control, their problems are so trivial.

pain and hate make up the majority of my emotions
feels GIF
awesomely basedpilled :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

you ascended to Voidpilled status :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Why everyone here seems obsessed with browsing female communities like FDS and twoxchromosomes is beyond me.

I have no doubt those whores are overly exagerrating those ''catcall'' cases. I've never seen any catcall in my life nor any of my female family members got through one. It's also hilarious when they claim to be victims of that when actually women are so privileged they don't actually get shouted anything while men do (i.e. when a nigger shit talks you in the streets)

And apparently that made up ''bad experience'' they had ONCE in their life is enough reason to act bitter and call men rapists for the rest of their lives; that tells you enough about how women are nothing but retarded crybaby toddlers that wouldn't hesistate to kill themselves if they go through any hardship for 1 single fucking second. Let's not forget that they also think they are brave and original for holding NPC-tier opinions like ''I hate all men!!!!'' :foidSoy: when in reality they are nothing but a hive mind that gets PRAISED by soyciety for holding misandrists opinions.

So much for the ''strong and independent'' gender having a trauma over a stranger saying ''hi'' right?

Meanwhile low status men get constantly octranized, gaslighted and abused through their entire life and they still decide to not blame their injustice into others.

Last edited:
Weak first post gray

#firstworldproblems needs to be renamed #foidworldproblems tbh