Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Bruh i wanna a ferret but...

Just buy a hamster, or perhaps lock up a feral rat if you're feeling rather frugal. :feelshehe:

Just buy a hamster, or perhaps lock up a feral rat if you're feeling rather frugal. :feelshehe:
Hamster to smol and rats is low key gross, ferret is just right not too big and not too gross

Hamster to smol and rats is low key gross, ferret is just right not too big and not too gross
They're not gross if you buy the "domesticated" type; really, they don't look that much different. :feelsaww:

you could try one of those domestic rats but idk how much they cost

Rats as pets: Some people say absolutely. - The Washington Post

Just buy a civet bro

you know stuff some shootings here and there
yeah, but some mfs on the internet say he is dead and that there are pics of his grave while others say he is still in prison :feelsstudy:

yeah, but some mfs on the internet say he is dead and that there are pics of his grave while others say he is still in prison :feelsstudy:
Don't really remember how it went im pretty sure he went ER on his family but rest idk i think he was arrested no?

Don't really remember how it went im pretty sure he went ER on his family but rest idk i think he was arrested no?
yes he is in the slammer but he kinda just disappeared
kinda scary to me, no more news about him, he is just in jail, no more info
hes been in there for 10 years, I dont think hes still alive

yes he is in the slammer but he kinda just disappeared
kinda scary to me, no more news about him, he is just in jail, no more info
hes been in there for 10 years, I dont think hes still alive
Oh yeah definitely weird about no updates or everyone just forgot about him which is kinda weird too

same thing with chris chan (lmao)
Saw some ppl talking about him apparently he raped his mother and now has a case in court that was the last i heard about him.

Saw some ppl talking about him apparently he raped his mother and now has a case in court that was the last i heard about him.
He didn't rape his mother, he is in jail for incest.

I wanted ferrets pets in childhood when i saw the beastmaster movie many years, there were two cute ferrets named Kodo and Podo.

You might be able to get a deal on a ugly mink