Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Bruising the cervix of a young attractive egoistical foid with your dick is the only real goal in life

• Thread starter Destroyed lonely
  • Start date
Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

★★
Everything else is utter cope and compensation for the fact that you can't do that

And whatever's between you and doing that is your enemy in life, for me it's ugly face short height small dick no money shitskin race and destroyed brain

@CopingForBrutality

with your dick or with a knife

either works as long as it does enough damage

Everything else is utter cope and compensation for the fact that you can't do that

And whatever's between you and doing that is your enemy in life, for me it's ugly face short height small dick no money shitskin race and destroyed brain
brutal set of traits to be given with, you are going to live one miserable life dude, holy. Better find a cope before its too late. I guess I could say at least you aren't autistic. Being an autist is a literal death sentence

Cope, life has zero purpose. It's just that our ancestors who didn't care for sex didn't pass on genes, sexhavers breed sexhavers. Sex is not the purpose of humans but a byproduct of life.

Nothing has inherent value, to reduce unpleasant sensations in our brains we must sustainably regulate our neurotransmitters which can be done through more than just devilish carnal wiles; although I wouldn't reject sex given the opportunity I feel my inceldom runs deeper than that, tainting a life that could otherwise be resplendent and filled with a stimulating novelty.

I could at least bruise a midget foid's cervix

Cope, life has zero purpose. It's just that our ancestors who didn't care for sex didn't pass on genes, sexhavers breed sexhavers. Sex is not the purpose of humans but a byproduct of life.

Nothing has inherent value, to reduce unpleasant sensations in our brains we must sustainably regulate our neurotransmitters which can be done through more than just devilish carnal wiles; although I wouldn't reject sex given the opportunity I feel my inceldom runs deeper than that, tainting a life that could otherwise be resplendent and filled with a stimulating novelty.
Mega cope, there's a tiny window of things having any meaning in all of existence and that's good sex, nothing ELSE matter

Foids would still take the BAC of an HTN sperg
Whether they would or not is irrelevant. Being an autist immediately puts you into the weirdo category. You'd have to look like a model to compensate that. As blackpilled as I am i still know that foids HATE weirdos/freaks. Anything that is abnormal to society is an instant turn off to foids, its their sheep instinct.

Whether they would or not is irrelevant. Being an autist immediately puts you into the weirdo category. You'd have to look like a model to compensate that. As blackpilled as I am i still know that foids HATE weirdos/freaks. Anything that is abnormal to society is an instant turn off to foids, its their sheep instinct.
Cope, only sex matters and looks are the only thing that matters for attaining sex, I don't give a FUCK about being perceived muh weirdo if I'm fucking

Mega cope, there's a tiny window of things having any meaning in all of existence and that's good sex, nothing ELSE matter
Good sex spikes our dopamine but other things spike dopamine more effectively like drugs. Or more 'feel-good' sensations can be triggered by Serotonin which would be hugs, kisses, stable life experiences etc.

Sex is not the meaning of life it's just that we crave it because any humans that didn't would've extinguished their bloodline quickly. Sexhavers breed sex-cravers. Nothing in life actually has meaning but to reduce unpleasant brain sensations we must exercise our biological adaptations; nothing is sacred from this.

Cope, only sex matters and looks are the only thing that matter for attaining sex, I don't give a FUCK about being perceived muh weirdo if I'm fucking
You're not comprehending anything. It doesn't matter if YOU care about being a weirdo. Your foot isn't even in the fucking door to begin with as a societal outcast. A htn weirdo will struggle real fucking hard. Your personality DOES matter once you pass the most important prerequisite, her looks requirement. Once you meet a certain looks threshold your personality does matter. Looks is a huge amplifier.

You're not comprehending anything. It doesn't matter if YOU care about being a weirdo. Your foot isn't even in the fucking door to begin with as a societal outcast. A htn weirdo will struggle real fucking hard. Your personality DOES matter once you pass the most important prerequisite, her looks requirement. Once you meet a certain looks threshold your personality does matter. Looks is a huge amplifier.
I believe in radical blackpill: ONLY looks matter, I don't believe in muh NT personaliteehee bluepill crap, stop replying BS

Good sex spikes our dopamine but other things spike dopamine more effectively like drugs. Or more 'feel-good' sensations can be triggered by Serotonin which would be hugs, kisses, stable life experiences etc.

Sex is not the meaning of life it's just that we crave it because any humans that didn't would've extinguished their bloodline quickly. Sexhavers breed sex-cravers. Nothing in life actually has meaning but to reduce unpleasant brain sensations we must exercise our biological adaptations; nothing is sacred from this.
Cope

Rebut deez
It's all in banter anyway broski I'm not tryna rain on your parade.
I'd love to fuck a sexy woman too but I'm just saying nothing in life has meaning even our biological adaptations are meaningless happenstance.

I agree OP.

Basically, the point of life for men is to creampie the wombs of women. That's it. The more power you have, the more successful you are, the more good looking you are, the richer you are, the more women you can CREAMPIE.

Women are basically an extension of men's power. The better you are, the more women you can access.

Anything that is NOT creamping a woman's womb is just cope.

you have low iq
I SAID I don't believe in NTpill why are you still here niggER, go argue with your fellow "mentalcels" about how your bitch ass stuttered when Becky said hi

It's all in banter anyway broski I'm not tryna rain on your parade.
I'd love to fuck a sexy woman too but I'm just saying nothing in life has meaning even our biological adaptations are meaningless happenstance.
You don't define your meaning, biology does

You don't define your meaning, biology does
You see that sounds like a smart one liner but you're defining that meaning yourself by saying that only biology has meaning. Meaning is an entirely subjective concept and doesn't exist naturally.

What is the meaning of sex then beyond meaningless procreation? What meaning does putting your seed in a womb and having a child have other than you pass on your genetics (and thus your genetic want for children) and perpetuate the self-perpetuating cycle of life? It's all meaningless self-replicating urges.

Last edited:
You see that sounds like a smart one liner but you're defining that meaning yourself by saying that only biology has meaning.

What is the meaning of sex then beyond meaningless procreation? What meaning does putting your seed in a womb and having a child have other than you pass on your genetics (and thus your genetic want for children) and perpetuate the self-perpetuating cycle of life? It's all meaningless self-replicating urges.
The meanings in life aren't logical, they're biological, uncontrollable and cannot be put into words, we CAN'T define our own meaning because we can't change our biology and we are nothing more than our biology, we can't will what we will, our goals are defined FOR us by nature

You think by describing sex as "putting your seed in a womb and having a child" you're portraying sex meaningless, but you're wrong, the "meaning" of sex is biological and silent and cannot be destroyed by words

The meanings in life aren't logical, they're biological, uncontrollable and cannot be put into words, we CAN'T define our own meaning because we can't change our biology and we are nothing more than our biology, we can't will what we will, our goals are defined FOR us by nature

You think by describing sex as "putting your seed in a womb and having a child" you're portraying sex meaningless, but you're wrong, the "meaning" of sex is biological and silent and cannot be destroyed by words
Humans and by extension organisms don't have 'goals' we have stimulus and response based on the biological conditions that allowed our ancestors to survive through sheer happenstance; whether that be random mutation or natural factors making one set of mutated adaptations more likely to survive and breed than another. It's iteration and probability. Repeat for billions of years.

We have traits and adaptations geared for survival and reproduction because every organism that didn't died and didn't reproduce. It's a game of numbers not meaning.

Meaning is a completely subjective human concept that doesn't exist in the natural world (it's a social construct).

Last edited:
Humans and by extension organisms don't have 'goals' we have stimulus and response based on the biological conditions that allowed our ancestors to survive through sheer happenstance; whether that be random mutation or natural factors making one set of mutated adaptations more likely to survive and breed than another. It's iteration and probability. Repeat for billions of years.

We have traits and adaptations geared for survival and reproduction because every organism that didn't died and didn't reproduce. It's a game of numbers not meaning.

Meaning is a completely subjective human concept that doesn't exist in the natural world (it's a social construct).
Stimulus and response (aka raw-dogging a fertile foid) = meaning

Stimulus and response is a process, meaning is a social construct.
Stop playing with words my nigga, at the end of the day you're sad cause you aren't fucking, that's the only thing that mattERs, no need to get so technical

Stop playing with words my nigga, at the end of the day you're sad cause you aren't fucking, that's the only thing that mattERs, no need to get so technical
Yea but a lot of people lament that their lives are somehow less purposeful because they aren't getting their dick wet.
Nice equilibrated neurotransmitters would make our brains less painful and satisfy our biological adaptations. That's all.
Our lives have no less meaning than some sexhaver because meaning is a social construct.

That being said... I WANT TO SUCK ON SUPPLE SUCCULENT TITTIES NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

Engaging in mindless hedonism is the only goal in life :bigbrain: