Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal animepill

SerbBurekConsoomer

SerbBurekConsoomer

heliCOPEter
I tried actively watching anime for the first time. Death note sounded like a good title to begin with. Oh brocels, I was such a fool. At around 4th episode it was revealed that main character is genetically privileged guy. He can get a bitch to spawn just by calling her and saying "you up?". I almost smashed my keyboard and decided to rewatch BlackPillJesus' videos instead. Why is everything so unrelatable?
@Mecoja @RealSchizo @WacoGoesDown @edgelordcel

angry cat GIF

watch berserk

...but again guts is genetically priviliged still he has curse on him

try watch one punch man. he gets no girls

Stop watching tranime and watch Star Wars instead

Watch Chirin no Suzu

how the fuck did you not realise it in the first episode
I don't know, it was interesting at first, but then he suddenly decided to call his bitch. Most of anime characters look like 5+/10 so I didn't put too much attention to the looks. Also he richkidmoggs me.

I tried actively watching anime for the first time. Death note sounded like a good title to begin with. Oh brocels, I was such a fool. At around 4th episode it was revealed that main character is genetically privileged guy. He can get a bitch to spawn just by calling her and saying "you up?". I almost smashed my keyboard and decided to rewatch BlackPillJesus' videos instead. Why is everything so unrelatable?
the guy was tall, had good hair and was literally a prettyboi. I wish there were animes where the protagonist was a subhuman but there are none as far as I'm aware, so no relatable anime out there unless you want to watch welcome to the NHK which is about a loser NEET recluse.

the guy was tall, had good hair and was literally a prettyboi. I wish there were animes where the protagonist was a subhuman but there are none as far as I'm aware, so no relatable anime out there unless you want to watch welcome to the NHK which is about a loser NEET recluse.
Mogger protagonist is the main reason I hated anime in the past. I mean juicy booba looks good in that art style, but stories are way too far from my reality.

Nobody likes losers, not even other losers. Animes are copes like any fantasy. Watch Redo of healer, at least he rapes someone :lul:

99% of male anime protagonists are HTN+

Didnt watch much of it but Shinji could be considered subhuman
nigga shinji got orbited by foids and i think that even had some foid thirst over him.

No anime is relatable nowadays except welcome to the NHK but even Satou mogs the shit out of me despite being a recluse loser a foid tried helping him out and she was CUTE and feminine.

It's over for animecels because all anime protagonists are tall, gl and women thirst over them also geniuses almost all the time I can't relate as a manlet, ugly face and low iq.

Watch "keijoooooo!!!!!!"

Watch Euphoria

Yes, people prefer watching Chad's over Normies and Sub-5's, that's universal.

Nobody likes losers, not even other losers. Animes are copes like any fantasy.
Brutal truth
Watch Redo of healer, at least he rapes someone :lul:
Ayo, I need that scene:feelskek:
nigga shinji got orbited by foids and i think that even had some foid thirst over him.

No anime is relatable nowadays except welcome to the NHK but even Satou mogs the shit out of me despite being a recluse loser a foid tried helping him out and she was CUTE and feminine.

It's over for animecels because all anime protagonists are tall, gl and women thirst over them also geniuses almost all the time I can't relate as a manlet, ugly face and low iq.
No option basically, which means we need to make our own movie. Imagine two chud frens going to a premiere and saying "Two tickets for Supreme Gentleman: Hero Reborn".
Of course, anime is blackpilled. All the main characters are attractive. Who the hell wants the main character to be some ugly Sub-Five genetically dead end? We all want to see the hot thicc bitches and tall, lean, pretty boys get the harems. Not even other Sub-5s wish to see other Sub-5s on the screen.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-ULFcAUF0w

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN_8QSqOqRQ

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjZOg27G1XM

Those videos are from 2000s anime. Japanese understood the blackpill way earlier than us.

Conclusion:
It's time to become a one jump man and do the last GTA V stunt jump.

when i was a kid i watched yugioh zexal, it was decent but clearly made for children
Not my type of watchslop, but thanks for recommendation.
nope, dont
first of all the manga is better than the anime and by the way guts is a 2 meter tall chad who simps for a hot brown bitch (but the worst thing about that is that theres multiple pages with intimate sex between guts and the bitch :feelsjuice: )