Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal BRUTAL AS FUCKKKKKKKK ON TINDER

is it over for chads?

• Total voters
Vendetta

Vendetta

Femcel Slayer
-
i used gigachad as my pictures and put 6'4 as bio. and none these hoes text me first on tinder

Looks too fake.

Obvious chadfish.

this is for reference i didnt actually use chico's picture i used a smaller model's pictures hes also a 9 out of 10.
Post actual pics so we can tell you if they look fake or not

its like these hoes get matched with chad on a regular basis they dont even care no more
they probably think that's average now

you have to be low iq. 6'4 chad is doing fine.

ure using obvious bait pics :forcedsmile:
sluts are smart i used to chadfish this pajeeta in 2010, she somehow found out it was a fake profile.

GET CHAD PICS ON INSTAGRAM, TYPE RANDOM MASCULINE NAMES FROM SOME COUNTRIES, YOU GONNA FIND SOME REAL NOT OBVIOUS CHADS.
THAT'S HOW I DID IT WITH MY CHADFISH PROFILE :feelskek:

Last edited:
Women only go for a certain type of chad. if you know, you know.

they can check pic tbh, very easy nowsaday

Everyone knows Chico

this is for reference i didnt actually use chico's picture i used a smaller model's pictures hes also a 9 out of 10.
If you don't have a blue tick most will assume you're fake.

It's dog only now

There was a thread on here awhile back.

Showed some noodlewhore on reddit that saw chico, and she said he just looks like an everyday guy walking down the street.

Showed some noodlewhore on reddit that saw chico, and she said he just looks like an everyday guy walking down the street.
whore

girls are blind as fuck and they only care height cuz they think every dude look the same

All this proves is that you failed at chadfishing.

You need to study with @abuincelalaustrali . Maybe he will show you the way.

Obvious chadfish

chadfishes me

They know Chico brotha. That's like the first one everyone Chadfishes with. I did that back on okcupid and got called out immediately.