Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Brutal] Based ricecel posted his sisters whore diary on facebook after she told on him

nihility

nihility

Mоd
★★★★★
d489f12a68a66007392214b49d078bdb5313ea0b7b213157ce2d73eb216d3f75.jpg

if he cuts his hair I might give him a blow job

how old was she first fingering?

Fucking hypergamous noodlewhore. Every guy on her list is a white man. Pathetic slut

Damn he's really based.

She would never even hold the hand of her male true-cel rice counterpart, subjecting and condemning them to a lifetime of sexual deprivation whilst giving her holes to white Chad for free. Noodlewhores are the biggest race traitors. Im not even asian and i understand the pain that a rice-cel goes through.

I hope this slut dies painfully.

disgusting hypergamous whore

Very based.
But she will carry one as normal and probably fuck every guy on the list soon enough.
Gen Z whores have no shame or inhibitions

First my avi and now this ricecel, I'm really starting to love Asiancels more and more. Based Race tbh.

It's always funny to hear everyone talk about how we need to rededicate our male youth.

But no one talks about educating our female youth on not being whores.

If there is a god, I'm not surprised hes abandoned us.

Harambe the gorilla at Gladys Porter Zoo before being relocated to Cincinnati Zoo

Soybook comments are so cucked. They don't care about what she did to him cuz he's just a ricecel no one cares

That’s what that slut gets for being a dirty little snitch. And all her food friends who commented are like “take this down” while all the guys are rooting for him.

Sometime I think about how many girls in my school already got dicked/lost their virginity.

That's why they have Saving Face/Losing Face plus arranged marriages. To keep foid hypergamy in control(unlike west).

Majority of rice males get their wifes one way or another but they almost all do.

Actually location-bound JBW are currently the greatest sufferers, not ethnics in their own countries.

What an absolute whore. @ThoughtfulCel see the hearts in this post? That’s what I mean.

Basing its legitimacy solely on how the hearts are drawn is kinda stupid though dont you think?

Basing its legitimacy solely on how the hearts are drawn is kinda stupid though dont you think?
It’s just one indicator, of course, but it tips the scale towards likely rather than unlikely for how I judge things. I’m not saying anything is real for sure in the first place, but just if it’s beyond a reasonable doubt

Is that actually real? If so she is truly fucking disgusting

Hes extremely based, i wonder if he knows about this forum

She would never even hold the hand of her male true-cel rice counterpart, subjecting and condemning them to a lifetime of sexual deprivation whilst giving her holes to white Chad for free. Noodlewhores are the biggest race traitors. Im not even asian and i understand the pain that a rice-cel goes through.

I hope this slut dies painfully.
disgusting hypergamous whore