Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Beavis and Butthead episode, They admit theyre insecurities

Dr Evil Whatever GIF

They admit they are insecurities?

Beavis and butthead even though it was a very bad influence in my teen. Yes the nineteen nineties was a pretty strange decade anyway. It was a very black pilled show. They would usually get their butts kicked by guys who were sex havers Everyone hated them. They only had each other. They were never going to get laid. And they were mentally and socially retarded. But they still had high spirits and self confidence that most of us lack. Had they been more intelligent they might have off themselves if they were to be real.

Buttheadcel
I only watched the 5 new episodes yesterday, 5 of which i havent watched, otherwise, its been a while since the earlier 2023 when they came out more episodes

Beavis and butthead even though it was a very bad influence in my teen. Yes the nineteen nineties was a pretty strange decade anyway. It was a very black pilled show. They would usually get their butts kicked by guys who were sex havers Everyone hated them. They only had each other. They were never going to get laid. And they were mentally and socially retarded. But they still had high spirits and self confidence that most of us lack. Had they been more intelligent they might have off themselves if they were to be real.
B b b ut they are real https://metalinjection.net/around-the-interwebs/beavis-butthead-in-real-life-will-freak-you-out

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back