Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal blackpill. Cho is never talked about by incels

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
Even as incels we are hypocrites. Face really means everything. Cho isn't even talked about here because he looks INCEL. He's ugly. ER mogged him to oblivion

5382a9cc3f914.image.jpg

This is just brutal. Even if any incels here go on a killing spree, you better be at least somewhat decent looking and a mentalcel, because you will be forgotten quickly as an uglycel killer. You think there are any blonde sluts fingering themselves to Cho? Nope. ER has fangirls.Eric and Dylan have fangirls too. Cho has none. Strong kek.

Funny thing is Cho has the record for most kills in a shooting while ER only had 7 kills and he didn't even kill any fucking Chads or Stacies. He killed incels while Cho killed Chads and Stacies and roasties who rejected him. How the fuck isn't this guy a hero on this site?

i always respect Tsutomu Miyazaki. he is a deformed and ugly as fuck truecel.

I've never heard Cho say anything incel-like, I only know he lusted after some girl who wanted a Chad instead.

we should all aspire to be like cho

Good point. Cho was the only true incel. He asked out three girls, but they reported him for harassment. Whilst Elliot asked out none. He also mogs him in looks.

There is another thread of him I made like an hour ago.

Halo effect fucking confirmed

Yeah but ER had a YouTube channel were he would be fucking supreme and his manifesto was so relatable.

Richard spencer said:
Yeah but ER had a YouTube channel were he would be fucking supreme and his manifesto was so relatable.

The dumb ass didn't kill a single Chad or Stacy. He fucking killed his own kind. He's a loser. Cho is a hero. He killed Chads, Stacies, and whores who rejected him.

yeah, he's criminally underrated. 

I think ER gets more recognition because his motives were directly related to being incel. I mean the guy posted on PUAhate after all. I would also argue that most of his fame is actually the result of his videos and manifesto (which is basically incel gospel at this point). The shooting itself was a major letdown.

anincelforlifelol said:
The dumb ass didn't kill a single Chad or Stacy. He fucking killed his own kind. He's a loser. Cho is a hero. He killed Chads, Stacies, and whores who rejected him.

Cho himself is a hero and he ain't taking shit from femoids.

Holy fuck at this blackpill

Do ER and the colombine guys really have fangrils? god damn

flowerful said:
Holy fuck at this blackpill

Do ER and the colombine guys really have fangrils? god damn

They do. Especially the Columbine dweebs. Those guys aren't even that good looking. But once again...JUST BE WHITE comes into play. The Columbine guys were average looking white boys. Just lol.

I am kind of amazed by Elliot's enduring celebrity, he's an icon and not just in the incel community.

Cho comes off as more of a souless chink tbh.

anincelforlifelol said:
They do. Especially the Columbine dweebs. Those guys aren't even that good looking. But once again...JUST BE WHITE comes into play. The Columbine guys were average looking white boys. Just lol.

what type of fangirls?

ER was big time deranged mentalcel.

With his fortune, I'd have traveled to Asia and slayed (no pun intended xD)

Saint Cho deserves a place in The Order Of The Righteous in the The Church Of Incelism. Today, he joins St Elliot, St Lepine, St Sodini, and St Blackops2cel.

I dont worship, like, care about, or respect either of those faggots. Fuck mass murderers and i especially hate Elliot. Just kill the people who bullied you, not innocents and randoms.

Every blackpill nowadays, even subtle ones, are somehow "brutal" blackpills.

1502713170522.jpg

fukmylyf said:

I think ER gets more recognition because his motives were directly related to being incel. I mean the guy posted on PUAhate after all. I would also argue that most of his fame is actually the result of his videos and manifesto (which is basically incel gospel at this point). The shooting itself was a major letdown.

ER gets more recognition for his good look and status, he is from an elite hollywood family. Everything in this world can be explained by blackpills.

That loser Elliot had somewhat decent looks, money, a nice as fuck car, a daddy that spoiled him and didn't have to have a job but he wanted Chads life and went mental because he couldn't have it. He got beaten by a door and sperged out and killed the losers he lived with(friends) and random people on the street while chad and stacy stayed safe.

He had life on reduced normal difficulty and he still failed til the end.

Saint Elliot is a hero for many in this community because his actions were directly motivated by inceldom. The link isn't as clear with any other shooter (I.e. Lepine did it because of feminism, this Cho guy didn't seem to have a clear motive).

I have been talking about this since the start of this forum.

Cant understand why almost nobody here talk about Cho and Dylan Klebold.

KilluminoidBR said:
I have been talking about this since the start of this forum.

Cant understand why almost nobody here talk about Cho and Dylan Klebold.

Because their actions weren't clearly related to inceldom. Sure maybe they didn't have girlfriend's but people go on rampages for all kinds of reasons.

Pol Pot killed millions more people, but he's not given any attention here because it was nothing to do with inceldom. It's not all about who has the highest kill count...

anincelforlifelol said:

Eric Harris was average but Dylan Klebold was UGLY, trully UGLY.

I used to talk about Cho a lot but then ER happened. Never talked about ER much but these guys fade away. ER was the first social media incel killer and everyone (the media) had to admit the motivation behind it. I think aside from the delusion some guys have that he looked good, it was the backlash from fembots and cuckolds that led him to be adopted as a mascot.

itsOVER said:
Saint Elliot is a hero for many in this community because his actions were directly motivated by inceldom. The link isn't as clear with any other shooter (I.e. Lepine did it because of feminism, this Cho guy didn't seem to have a clear motive).

if you read stories about Cho you'd know he is more of an incel and more inceldom-driven than ER. he actually killed Chads and Stacies in revenge for his inceldom.

cthulhucel said:
if you read stories about Cho you'd know he is more of an incel and more inceldom-driven than ER. he actually killed Chads and Stacies in revenge for his inceldom.

Searched and couldn't find much evidence of this. All I could turn up was he might have been rejected by one girl, but no real evidence that was his motivation behind the shooting.

itsOVER said:
cthulhucel said:
Searched and couldn't find much evidence of this. All I could turn up was he might have been rejected by one girl, but no real evidence that was his motivation behind the shooting.
he is repeatly rejected by girls. girls call police on him for stalking before he does so. he is depressed and suicidal but he chose to take some lives of not random people but who he hated with him.
and he even referred himself to Jesus Christ being crucified in his manfesto:
I didn't have to do this. I could have left. I could have fled. But no, I will no longer run. If not for me, for my children, for my brothers and sisters that you fucked; I did it for them... When the time came, I did it. I had to... You had a hundred billion chances and ways to have avoided today, but you decided to spill my blood. You forced me into a corner and gave me only one option. The decision was yours. Now you have blood on your hands that will never wash off.

You sadistic snobs. I may be nothing but a piece of dogshit. You have vandalized my heart, raped my soul, and torched my conscience. You thought it was one pathetic boy's life you were extinguishing. Thanks to you, I die like Jesus Christ, to inspire generations of the weak and defenseless people.

Do you know what it feels to be spit on your face and have trash shoved down your throat? Do you know what it feels like to dig your own grave? Do you know what it feels like to have your throat slashed from ear to ear? Do you know what it feels like to be torched alive? Do you know what it feels like to be humiliated and be impaled upon on a cross? And left to bleed to death for your amusement? You have never felt a single ounce of pain your whole life. Did you want to inject as much misery in our lives as you can just because you can? You had everything you wanted. Your Mercedes wasn't enough, you brats. Your golden necklaces weren't enough, you snobs. Your trust fund wasn't enough. Your Vodka and Cognac weren't enough. All your debaucheries weren't enough. Those weren't enough to fulfill your hedonistic needs. You had everything.

You just loved to crucify me. You loved inducing cancer in my head, terrorizing my heart, and raping my soul all this time.

When the time came, I did it... I had to.

on wikipedia there's a wall of text to read.

"I wish I could have been the one to have changed his mind about women. Shown his some attention and the love he deserved, I know some women can be bitches and stuck up. I would have loved to be his first and maybe even last. Be his forever girl. I wish things played out differently…

I feel so sad for seeing him feel the way he did. No one should feel that way. Man or woman.That loneliness and alienation was literally making him crazy not knowing why the opposite sex won’t give you the time of day. This could have been anyone. Honestly this kind of situation still could happen anywhere."

Just lol humanity is fucked tbh

_incelinside said:
"I wish I could have been the one to have changed his mind about women. Shown his some attention and the love he deserved, I know some women can be bitches and stuck up. I would have loved to be his first and maybe even last. Be his forever girl. I wish things played out differently…
I feel so sad for seeing him feel the way he did. No one should feel that way. Man or woman.That loneliness and alienation was literally making him crazy not knowing why the opposite sex won’t give you the time of day. This could have been anyone. Honestly this kind of situation still could happen anywhere."
Just lol humanity is fucked tbh
whose fangirl is this? i can't find its source.

cthulhucel said:
whose fangirl is this? i can't find its source.

The supreme gentleman himself. There was even a fan page on Facebook but it got deleted

_incelinside said:
The supreme gentleman himself. There was even a fan page on Facebook but it got deleted

sounds very reasonable for an average roastie.
but life is cruel for Cho. if someone said the same thing to Cho, other roasties would despised on her for sure.

cthulhucel said:

+1

Cho should be this forum's hero.

chudur-budur said:
ER gets more recognition for his good look and status, he is from an elite hollywood family. Everything in this world can be explained by blackpills.

Idk man. Marc Lepine doesn't get much credit and he has JBW going for him.

Elliot Rodger had a youtube channel and he didn't.

Cho and Marc LePine are the true incel heroes.

Elliot Rodger was just very relatable, reading his manifesto is like reading the slightly altered biography of my life.

anincelforlifelol said:

The theory is invalid, the main fanbase of the columbine dweebs seem to be equally mentally ill white females. It's nothing noteworthy.

Is that pic of ER morphed? looks way too good there.

btw ER was a huge mentalcel (one of the actually true ones)

fukmylyf said:
I think ER gets more recognition because his motives were directly related to being incel. I mean the guy posted on PUAhate after all. I would also argue that most of his fame is actually the result of his videos and manifesto (which is basically incel gospel at this point). The shooting itself was a major letdown.

This. If Cho was active in some proto-incel community back before he shot up Virginia Tech, he would probably get more attention.

ER got more recognition cus his dad was a jew and he has connections to the media and hollywood

sadricecel said:
ER got more recognition cus his dad was a jew and he has connections to the media and hollywood

And the most important thing is because he wasn't that bad looking. Cho was completely subhuman. Eric and Dylan both are talked about all the time yet what connections did they have to the media and Hollywood? Just two dorks.

Halo effect. Looks. In the end it's always about looks. Like I said Eric and Dylan have fangirls. ER has fangirls. Yet where the fuck's Cho's fangirls? Oh right. He was ugly as fuck.

Cho got rejected by a prostitute. It doesn't get more truecel then that.

Even we tend to idiolize the more attractive over the less attractive, thats human nature. Sad. So much that were using ER instead of Cho who atleast killed non repulsive humans

GeneticFilth said:
Cho got rejected by a prostitute. It doesn't get more truecel then that.

KEK.

845889524 said:
Even we tend to idiolize the more attractive over the less attractive, thats human nature. Sad. So much that were using ER instead of Cho who atleast killed non repulsive humans

Exactly why I made this thread