Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Traumatizing brutal blackpill moment at work

Hartmann

Hartmann

Recruit
★★
This happened a few years ago but I still think about it to this day.

I used to work with two Stacies including one I was attracted to. We'd been working together for 2 years and despite my best attempts we never did anything more than small talk. I tried inviting her to dinner one night using the excuse that we'd been working late and it would be convenient for the both of us and she politely declined. I tried again a few weeks later with the same result. I was still semi-bluepilled at the time so I naively thought that she was just shy or didn't want to develop personal relations with coworkers and left it at that.

That was until some Chad was hired. Even before he arrived they got his picture from someone at HR and they were commenting on his eyes, face, muscles and so on. I was bewildered. In 2 years those bitches never once commented on my physical appearance and yet they were drooling over him. I'm sure he must have had a great personality and took lots of showers to have such an effect on both of the foids even before they met him in person. :feelsclown:

Things got completely insane when after he arrived. The two Stacies, who had never come to my office for anything else than work before, stopped by every morning at his door to chat for 15-30min and have coffee with him. They would pass in front of my door without even saying hello to go to his office. I could hear them openly laughing, making dirty jokes and see them giving him looks I'd never seen before. One day I learned that they had planned a party together and nobody even bothered to tell me. Turns out he was seeing them outside of work in a matter of weeks after his arrival, while I never could in more than 2 years.

One day pused me over the edge. The four of us were having lunch and as usual Chad got all the attention. They started complimenting him on his look in front of me. I was completely ignored, this was too much. I just got up and left. I couldn't stand to be humiliated this way. I get that he is more beautiful than me, but why throw it in my face like this. I'd never done anything wrong to them, I just tried to chat and interact with them the best I could. I completely gave up after that. I stopped talking to them and would close my office door to not hear their bickering. I left the company shortly after because things were becoming unbearable and I was about to rope or go ER.

Brutal. Read. Every. Word.

Beyond brutal

Some things in life were just not meant to be. Outside of looks stacies would be insufferable to be around.

This is why women weren't allowed to leave the house in better times.

Well, at least you learned the truth. Looks are the only thing that matters in the end.

This is why women weren't allowed to leave the house in better times.
They will alienate the ugly but productive males until the economy crumbles.

Well, at least you learned the truth. Looks are the only thing that matters in the end.
I always suspected as much but I was lying to myself. Witnessing the blackpill in such a raw display was almost too much for me. There was no coming back after this.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

i keep repeating that having chads around you is most blackpilling experience you can have.

You could’ve reported them to HR for making sexual jokes on the job, that’s sexual harassment, you don't want to hear that

B b but you have to Be a workER little inkwell :feelskek:

Good that you realized this Garbage and left . Life Is Luck

Brutal way to realise courtesy doesn't matter if you're sub5

This happened a few years ago but I still think about it to this day.

I used to work with two Stacies including one I was attracted to. We'd been working together for 2 years and despite my best attempts we never did anything more than small talk. I tried inviting her to dinner one night using the excuse that we'd been working late and it would be convenient for the both of us and she politely declined. I tried again a few weeks later with the same result. I was still semi-bluepilled at the time so I naively thought that she was just shy or didn't want to develop personal relations with coworkers and left it at that.

That was until some Chad was hired. Even before he arrived they got his picture from someone at HR and they were commenting on his eyes, face, muscles and so on. I was bewildered. In 2 years those bitches never once commented on my physical appearance and yet they were drooling over him. I'm sure he must have had a great personality and took lots of showers to have such an effect on both of the foids even before they met him in person. :feelsclown:

Things got completely insane when after he arrived. The two Stacies, who had never come to my office for anything else than work before, stopped by every morning at his door to chat for 15-30min and have coffee with him. They would pass in front of my door without even saying hello to go to his office. I could hear them openly laughing, making dirty jokes and see them giving him looks I'd never seen before. One day I learned that they had planned a party together and nobody even bothered to tell me. Turns out he was seeing them outside of work in a matter of weeks after his arrival, while I never could in more than 2 years.

One day pused me over the edge. The four of us were having lunch and as usual Chad got all the attention. They started complimenting him on his look in front of me. I was completely ignored, this was too much. I just got up and left. I couldn't stand to be humiliated this way. I get that he is more beautiful than me, but why throw it in my face like this. I'd never done anything wrong to them, I just tried to chat and interact with them the best I could. I completely gave up after that. I stopped talking to them and would close my office door to not hear their bickering. I left the company shortly after because things were becoming unbearable and I was about to rope or go ER.
I'm glad that I don't have any female coworkers so I won't have to go through this bullshit