Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal Blackpill From Lookism Anime

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Won't let me post screenshots. Short, fat and ugly guy is a talented rapper, the good looking guy who's the fat short MC in his body ends up pairing with him. All the attention is on him, when he introduces the short, fat unattractive guy, the announcer says he's surprised the MC is friends with him and asks if they are even the same species, the entire crowd laughs at him. Afterwards he takes the lead, when the MC fumbles and people are surprised a few woman cheer him displaying the affects of statusmaxxing. Afterwards, the rap producer who previously rejected even giving him a chance to audition, treats him a little more respectfully and even punches his assistant for laughing at him. Then, he gives the good looking guy a huge contract, when the good looking guy asks about his friend, he says he can make it in side-shows but can never be mainstream because of his looks. They also edit the video to avoid showing his appearance during the concert. The ugly fat guy is heartbroken, there's no talent for his face.

@PLA1092

Last edited:
Won't let me post screenshots. Short, fat and ugly guy is a talented rapper, the good looking guy who's the fat short MC in his body ends up pairing with him. All the attention is on him, when he introduces the short, fat unattractive guy, the announcer says he's surprised the MC is friends with him and asks if they are even the same species, the entire crowd laughs at him. Afterwards he takes the lead, when the MC fumbles and people are surprised a few woman cheer him displaying the affects of statusmaxxing. Afterwards, the rap producer who previously rejected even giving him a chance to audition, treats him a little more respectfully and even punches his assistant for laughing at him. Then, he gives the good looking guy a huge contract, when the good looking guy asks about his friend, he says he can be popular with side-shows but can never be mainstream because of his looks. They also edit the video to avoid showing his appearance during the concert. The ugly fat guy is heartbroken, there's no talent for his face.
Brutal

Watch girls on TikTok make the show about about themselves while laughing at ugly and short men behind the scenes.

@Simulacrasimulation

I liked reading that WEBTOON back in high school. Then the author decided to make it about gang shit and I lost interest. Completely devolved from its original idea. Another blackpill as it shows people find it difficult to swallow lookism.

IT cucks won't watch that anime..... it's pure dosage of blackpill.....aslo it deserves season 2.

If I did watch this show, Id kill people in videogame.

>korean gookshit
>anime

The cartoon was decent, it had a few blackpilled moments but also a lot of bluepilled ones. Like the hot millionaire lady being nice to short and fat subhumans just because she has a subhuman sister herself.

I gave it a 6/10 on MAL