[Brutal] Brutal Blackpill I Just Saw On a TV Show

Clarity1

Clarity1

The time has come
★★
3d 23h 45m
Just saw this on my local TV program. An interviewer is interviewing a married couple.

img.jpg

Interviewer:
-You've know each other for a long time, both living in the same city... You used to say that you would even cross the street to not walk on the same sidewalk as him and that you don't like this guy. What changed?

Landwhale:
-He started talking. *awkward laugh*

Interviewer:

-And you? (asking the guy).

The guy says that for the past 7 years he was going to a pub where this landwhale was working and finally got the courage to say "hi".

So here's what actually happened, she found him so creepy and repulsive that she would cross the street to not walk on the same sidewalk as him, after 7 years she learned that he has a business and she was ready to settle down after gaining 50lb-80lb and getting ran thru for those 7 years.

Just be grateful to catch a foid after she got run thru, hit the wall and gained 50lb theory.

BPincelien941

BPincelien941

Road To Self-acceptance
★★★
2d 20h 11m
"Better stay incel, than turning to a cuck with no slef-respect"
respect this quote, and you will preserve what is left of dignity

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
116d 15h 1m
I'll never respect cumdumpsters

FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 LDARing Neet Truecel
★★★
57d 16h 34m
Just be grateful to catch a foid after she got run thru, hit the wall and gained 50lb theory.
One man wife is another chad leftover.

TheIncredibleIncel

TheIncredibleIncel

Veteran
15d 3h 55m
Just saw this on my local TV program. An interviewer is interviewing a married couple.

View attachment 375297

Interviewer:
-You've know each other for a long time, both living in the same city... You used to say that you would even cross the street to not walk on the same sidewalk as him and that you don't like this guy. What changed?

Landwhale:
-He started talking. *awkward laugh*

Interviewer:
-And you? (asking the guy).

The guy says that for the past 7 years he was going to a pub where this landwhale was working and finally got the courage to say "hi".

So here's what actually happened, she found him so creepy and repulsive that she would cross the street to not walk on the same sidewalk as him, after 7 years she learned that he has a business and she was ready to settle down after gaining 50lb-80lb and getting ran thru for those 7 years.

What an idiot.

TheLastSorrow

TheLastSorrow

The End Of The Beginning
★★★★
44d 5h 16m
Women really are horrible people. It's ironic how people say men are the one's who need to change their ways yet women can get away with all of the bullshit they do.

lifeisbullshit95

lifeisbullshit95

Another day another mental breakdown.
★★★
14d 7h 18m