Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The importance of hygiene

nihility

nihility

Mоd
★★★★★
D55e17c 1

Has a kid
Has rotten teeth
She is still with him

The reason
He is also super hot.He is the best sex of my life

His personality and appearence drew me in.

"Maybe if I say personality first they'll believe I actually cared about it teehee"

B9aa90a4f307f878d893b3491206ff5e

View attachment 206972

Has a kid
Has rotten teeth
She is still with him

The reason
He is also super hot.He is the best sex of my life
lol back when i had oneitis iirc she was with this type of guy. strong chin/hair and terrible teeth.
he just takes photos with his mouth closed and forces the foid to kiss him anyway, no big deal.
meanwhile i had 14-15 dental visits two years ago in order to get absolutely everything fixed, so I can be alone with healthy teeth.

The power of a great dick.

Bones>hygiene

"JUST TAKE A SHOWER SILLY INKWELL :soy::soy::soy:":reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

He doesnt need to take showers? Aw man!

lol back when i had oneitis iirc she was with this type of guy. strong chin/hair and terrible teeth.
he just takes photos with his mouth closed and forces the foid to kiss him anyway, no big deal.
meanwhile i had 14-15 dental visits two years ago in order to get absolutely everything fixed, so I can be alone with healthy teeth.

even my dentist admitted teeth was mostly genetic and it takes like 40 years of abuse for it to catch up with you

lmao