Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory In third world countries, poor women value socioeconomic status more than looks.

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
A potential mate's socioeconomic status has also been seen important, especially in developing areas where social status is more emphasized.[1] - Wikipedia

In third world countries, I assume women care much more about socioeconomic status than looks. This is the reason why my overweight, unattractive grandfather was able to convince my grandma to marry him. He wasn't rich but he was a citizen of the United States. My grandma dumped her white boyfriend in Mexico to be with my grandpa in the USA.
She married him for his citizenship.
If a foid in a third world nation is not poor, she won't choose partners based on his socioeconomic status because she isn't poor, she is already financially stable, she will choose a partner based on looks.

Last edited:
If in a state of survival : value resources

If in a state of abundance : value genetics

Literally their programming

A potential mate's socioeconomic status has also been seen important, especially in developing areas where social status is more emphasized.[1] - Wikipedia

In third world countries, I assume women care much more about socioeconomic status than looks. This is the reason why my overweight, unattractive grandfather was able to convince my grandma to marry him. He wasn't rich but he was a citizen of the United States. My grandma dumped her white boyfriend in Mexico to be with my grandpa in the USA.
She married him for his citizenship.
If a foid in a third world nation is not poor, she won't choose partners based on his socioeconomic status because she isn't poor, she is already financially stable, she will choose a partner based on looks.
Only for betabuxxing

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back