Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill incel trait: you have good hygiene

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
browse any foid subreddit for 5 seconds and you will find countless threads of toilets complaining of their chad boyfriend not wiping their ass, not brushing their teeth, shit staining bed sheets and clothing, and smelling like shit all the time.

bad hygiene is a CHAD trait!!!

Guess I'm a chad?

Guess I'm a chad?
Me too... ig
So fucking brutal. I only wish, but hygiene isn't my strong suit. Like I've gone weeks without a shower.

Me too... ig
So fucking brutal. I only wish, but hygiene isn't my strong suit. Like I've gone weeks without a shower.
I once went 2 months

I haven't showerd in two days, but it's not a habit.

Damn. I'm sorry fren, hope that time has passed now.
Mostly but I can feel it coming back every day. I'm afraid I will slip back into it.

cope truecel gave up on everything, if you still are cleaning yourself then you are a failed normie and were never depressed so much that you don't have strength to do most basic things

I haven't showerd in two days, but it's not a habit.
i haven't showered in like few months there are no point especially since my nose is always clogged

Shia LeBeouf didn't shower for 6 months and he still was fucking blondes. Bad hygiene doesn't apply to Chad.

True. My grandma even complains that i shower every day

I ain't hygienic and shit, but i do clean my ass after taking a dump

You mean showering was a lie all along ? :feelsclown:

I feel bad if i dont shower, i feel dirty

yeah, not really possible to have 'good hygiene' if you regularly engage with foids' rotting slimeholes jfl

idc that much about hygiene bc I'm generally quite healthy, but I feel like if foids cared about hygiene they should drink bleach to get rid of the Chad/normie bacteria crawling around inside them